Just a reminder that if you used potions, you did NOT beat this game. Potions trivialize most enemy encounters...

Just a reminder that if you used potions, you did NOT beat this game. Potions trivialize most enemy encounters, just like ashes of war in ER.

Attached: tw1.jpg (706x1000, 164.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xt5yBib9Zas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>group stance
didnt beat the game

based

Not using potions sounds really tedious on the higher difficulties. Or maybe I'm thinking of oils.

Just spend a few hours grinding and getting the top igni unlocks

>signs
you didnt beat the game

Bruh witchers are all about using potions and oils. That's kinda their whole thing

I think I defeated the final boss by running in circles around the platform while casting igni whenever it recharged

I didn't use potions in any of the games because it was too fucking tedious.

>using your swords
you definitely didn't beat the game

>Just grind
kys

>you didn't beat the game if you used [insert developer made game mechanic here]

When are you going to realize that making the game harder for yourself purposely doesn't really matter? Do you do it for your ego? Do your friends really give a shit? It can be impressive in some instances but ultimately I don't really care.

People should just play the way they like and stop being so insufferably judgmental about others play-styles. You will just end alienating yourself from everyone else by being that way.

>that sounds tedious
>that's okay since you can just grind instead

Attached: 1640753513439.png (485x443, 409.53K)

is it true?
I'll play this game sometime this year and I'm eager to know what else trivialize most enemy encounters so I can definitely avoid them

>just like ashes of war in ER.
Little on the nose, don't you think?

Attached: ops.jpg (797x627, 59.28K)

I just gave him a solution

You gave him a solution that's equally as tedious.

I just gave your mom a solution

OP is right with potions trivializing enemy encounters but thats on normal difficulty and lower where enemy encounters are braindead easy anyways. do yourself the favor and play on hard. that way you actually have to make use of the alchemy system to an extend because enemies hit like a truck and take a lot of damage before going down. theres also a bunch of instances where youre just thrown in a tight room with a bunch of enemies around you and if you cant tank them away youre screwed.

definitely but lately I've come to doubt the mental faculties of the average Any Forumsirgin are able to draw obvious parallels

I finished this shit with 100% completion on medium just auto attacking lol.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xt5yBib9Zas
threadly reminder that soulsboure trannies are not good at video games. Their "speedrunners" can't even get past a LR Khezu

Every single MH player I have friended on Steam plays the shit out of Souls games too

The jank in this game was incredible, i remember there were two important priest npcs that used the same model in chapter 1 and 2. I still liked though

>i know people who play MH
shut up tranny

I've been playing MH games since before you were born son, Souls games are great, cope

Attached: mh3u.png (1415x793, 2.08M)

the only thing you've been doing longer than I've been alive is letting men pound your ass

Just a reminder that if you played with your eyes open you did NOT beat the game. Using your eyes to look at the screen makes the game MUCH easier, especially on higher difficulty settings, and is tantamout to cheating.