>in like his late 40s
>virgin
>no kids
>no wife
>"WOOO HOOOOOO"
>"YEAHHHHHH"
>"THIS PARTY IS GETTING CRAZY"
>"LETS ROCK!"

Attached: manchild.jpg (553x441, 27.73K)

>DUDE YOU GOTTA BE OLD AND SAD AND SERIOUS AND DEPRESSED AND SILENT AND PESSIMISTIC WHEN YOU HIT 18 LIKE EVERYONE ELSE JUST IMAGINE WHAT EVERYONE WOULD THINK OF YOU IF YOU DID ANY OF THAT

Attached: disgusted spic.png (472x458, 315.92K)

He's not a virgin though? He fucks his nephew like, A LOT.

Attached: 4631102 - Dante Devil_May_Cry Nero.jpg (2820x2045, 305.62K)

And?
there's gotta be a lil emptiness otherwise what's the point
Prove it

Dante isn't even a real human so he likely will live longer than normal.

I am in my mid 30s and I wish I had half as much as fun as him. boomers who don't give a fuck are based

This. Americans are just insecure subhumans. Notice how it's always Americans being insecure about
>being virgin
>having kids
>having a partner
>having sex
>having fun
Ameriniggers are the worst kinds of subhumans to ever grace this world. I wish they could just get nuked for being huge faggots.

Dante is a major dork

You're the only person in this thread that has brought up americans. Talk about obsessed

a cute dork

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 86.09K)

Dante knows that the moment his human life ends he's stuck in full Devil Trigger for eternity or until something manages to kill him. He has no reason to be sad or pessimistic.

based

the father of cringekino is alive and well

Literally me

this dude's cringe even when he was young some people cannot help it

Yes OP - the running joke is Dante, who outside of being Devil Hunter, is a broke loser.

Because everyone knows it's Amerimutts being retards as usual. Cuckposters, trannies, retards of all kinds. We have to thank Americans for that.

He’s not a virgin

>No wife
He made the best move. Trish and Lady are recreational use only. Trish has an artificial pussy and Lady is an angry womanlet who willingly gets naked in front of people.

Positively rent free

Attached: 1626681095699.png (740x717, 790.62K)

literally big dick energy

>>"WOOO HOOOOOO"
>>"YEAHHHHHH"
>>"THIS PARTY IS GETTING CRAZY"
>>"LETS ROCK!"
Those are all lines from DMC 3 when he was 19

He is happy, what about it