When will he make a new game?

When will he make a new game?

Attached: peter_molyneux.jpg (200x200, 6.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playlegacy.game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this guy gets memed on but holy shit he spearheaded so many cult classics

I want B&W3 so bad bros

His reputation was destroyed in the games industry sadly. Retard gamers love feeling justified in hating somebody way more than they do good video games so he moved onto the only market stupider than games and sells NFTs through some software masquerading as an early access title.

His early catalog is literally genre-defining

Why? B&W 2 was mediocre as fuck.

In virtual reality when it is mainstream, creating something quite like the monolith. He'll die shortly after

I am from the future bros

>game journos started to call out on some of his bullshit lines only after he went indie and didn't have big publishers

I know he overpromised but his games were still good

I still liked it.

i read the rockpapershotgun article about the kid who won curiosity roughly once a year

it reminds me that people are scum, and video game devs are not my friend

He already scammed 50 millions with NFTs from a game that doesn't even exist yet.
He surpassed himself once again in being a scam artist.

>Moldynew announces new game
>it either comes out or vanishes
>Runs off with a bunch of people's money somehow

Fuck that hack fraud. He's a piece of garbage.

When he was with Bullfrog? He wasn't the only guy there. He was a idea man, not a lead programmer on anything. A lot of people told him his dumb bullshit ideas were ridiculous or downright impossible at the time. Fable was the first real project he lorded over and time has certainly not helped it hold up as well Populous or Dungeon Keeper- which influenced dozens of games by the way.

He's a scam artist. Its only become more obvious over time that people with real talent get together with him and realize he's an idiot just before he runs off to the next project to ruin with his ego.

>I know he overpromised but his games were still good

Molyneux stopped making good games after Theme Park.

rofl you would think people would learn

how do you be a world class talent and then just fall to being a scammer? he has no self respect..

Peter Molyneux was always a con artist. His literal first job came from him pretending his company was some other company and getting an order meant for it. He mentioned this in his interviews like he was proud of it.

He's the John Popaduik of vidya.

Never I hope.

godus 2

playlegacy.game/

when we find the center of the cube