Untitled

Attached: you-dont-have-the-right.jpg (1210x478, 109.65K)

LOL this is the reversal of Death Stranding, very funny to experience vicariously through their seethe

its funny how they all jerk each other off but these threads do nothing.

reddit screencap thread

fort,
night

What a thrill?

reddit we did it

>desperately running to a ladder to escape a few enemies chasing me
>click Y a microsecond too early and read a message at the base instead of climbing
>as my Tarnished gets an axe driven through their skull, the last words in sight before my vision goes back is simply "ladder"
FUCK YOU

actions take priority over messages. This means the guy is hitting the action button waaaaaay too fucking early. What a dumb cunt.

If it was that close they would have hit you on the ladder genius.

but the game defaults to activating rather than reading the message...

ladder

Attached: 1621975311108.jpg (680x578, 31.75K)

I never play online. Is it that bad?

>Actually played offline mode to utilize my ultrawide monitor
yeah im thinking that made the game more enjoyable

I had to fumble a few seconds in order to reposition myself and find the prompt for climbing because message kept popping up instead, which was weird since I know actions usually have priority. It was in some Atlus mine.

no lol

I have legitimately been fucked over when I wanted to switch a weapon while standing over messages. Usually happens in boss rooms.

Yea theres useless garbage messages everywhere. I don't think they've affected my ability to use ladders and other objects on the map, but every fucking goblin playing thinks they're a comedian by slapping the same tired garbage everywhere

My interaction button always prioritizes the levers/items/chest/etc. And I would have to switch if I want to read the messages.
Is that not the same for everyone?

Friendly reminder that if you play any fromsoft game online for your first playthrough, then you're a zero taste having pleb.

>fromsoft craft a deliberately desolate and lonely world in which you're cast into constantly worrying about what's ahead
>ruin this by having shitter spectres getting rekt by easy boss fights or the "CHEST AHEAD LOL" "FORT, NIGHT" reddit messages

Attached: 1642352251613.png (1077x1170, 2.56M)

i understand your point of view but i don't get immersed in games any longer and i can appreciate the corny goofiness

the message system would actually be good if the poor ratings didnt LITERALLY COUNT AS APPRAISALS AND RAISE THE RATING OF THE FUCKING MESSAGE

>Community claims you have to disable and ignore half of the game just to play it "right"
Maybe it's time to admit From doesn't know what the fuck they're doing

try finger but hole

I enjoy getting a sense of how other people's experiences have gone
>exploring a mine
>see a fuckton of bloodstains in the room below when the drop is obviously survivable
>carefully crawl around the rafters until I see the Iron Maiden that clearly caused them, then throw lightning spears at it from safety
>drop down to be disappointed by the item it was guarding only to find a message expressing the same feeling

No, it's coping from scrubs looking to blame anything but themselves.

ok retard time to go back now

just spam Y you fucking idiot

I TOTALLY WOULD'VE PARRIED THE NOOB AND BLASTED HIM WITH MY BASS CANNON BUT THE SHINY MESSAGE REFLECTED OFF THE WINDOW INTO MY EYE AND BLINDED ME. FIX THIS MIYAZAKI

Couldn't you have just press Y again? Messages shouldn't pause you.

If you place a shitpost getting rated negative should ding you for 30% of your life until you remove it.

Snake?,
Snake!