Attached: jpg.jpg (439x311, 63.5K)

>no mario golf
cringe

How much more are they gonna charge for this bullshit

>excited
Yes!
>yay?
Yes!

Attached: Nigga Glasses Guy.jpg (900x1200, 93.37K)

das it mayne

Hell yes!

might get expansion pass if gba games have low input lag

I've been playing gba games on my switch for years for free

NSO has been out for over three years and we still only have NES, SNES and N64 (which only started recently) and all of them are drip fed

What a joke. Nintendo needs to pick up the slack on releasing older games, it's why their games get pirated so much, because they make them impossible to play.

70 a year

That would be scummy as fuck

Would be better if the online was free

They had the balls to change the price after N64 games came. They would 100% do it and Nintendo fans would happily eat it up. Nintendo fans are cult-like.

>Nintendo needs to pick up the slack on releasing older games
But the catalogue is finite
What happens when they run out?
Honestly surprised they're not doing timed releases like Sony where you have to be a paying member when the game releases on the service or you can't play it, that way they can keep releasing the same games

oh boy
should only increase the price by another 60%

They still have Gameboy (Gameboy Color didn't have many exclusive nintendo games aside from OOA and OOS) and GBA stuff to release. I doubt they would release Gamecube, those would be sold at full price.

They stole my idea, next thing you know DS games will be available and then a mobile data chip version would come out next year.

Why do Nintendo get away with selling overpriced services and other stuff? Sony and Xbox got eaten alive online when they put the price of their subscriptions up

And yet still not the worst consumer cult to exist.

Attached: 1639816302085.png (956x922, 136.2K)

id buy the expansion for it
n64 is shit

um, this isn't a sony thread retard

Many people complained about this too.

The companies don't care because enough still buy it.

And no, the people complaining and the people buying are not some huge overlapping group like people try to pretend because they're schizos who think everyone is out to get them.

It's okay when Nintendo does it.

Mother 3

Fake and gay

If you wanted the games you would have bought them on WiiU or 3DS or Wii. But you didn't so now you're going to wait, retard.

Nah, piracy is the way of retro games. My homebrew consoles are laughing at regular consoles.

No it wouldn't. PS+ is $60 and it offers basically nothing of value. This would be basically Nintendo's entire first party back catalog spanning 20 years for only $10 more than a service that gives you 2 shitty bottom of the barrel shovelware games a month.

Lol, no. Like only 30% of Switch owners even have NSO. I doubt half of them even got the retro pack. You're just seething that Nintendo gave some fans what they want.

I have the entire Nintendo 3rd-5th generation ROM set on my HDD and backup drive. Why would I pay $49.99/year + tip for a drip feed of curated titles that run in a crappy emulator?

Absolute retarded, subhuman attitude. Imagine defending companies removing products from the market to have them rented back to you.

There's no way it's only 30% You need NSO to play Splatoon, Mario Kart and Smash online.

>waaaa waaaaa I missed put but its not my fault
These games I got a fucking decade ago for literal pennies and I still play them to this day while you're forced to wait and pay a premium price. Fucking cry you bitch ass nigga.

Attached: 1646715474867.gif (498x498, 2.63M)