It took the japanese to finally Introduce millions of westerners to the beauty of unfiltered...

>It took the japanese to finally Introduce millions of westerners to the beauty of unfiltered, dark and gritty Germanic folklore
Finally, I was tired of fantasy being entirely defined by Anglo bastardizations of European myths, with "CEOs of evil" like Voldemort and Saurons and the most generic High fantasy tropes. I hope that with the success of Dark Souls and Berserk more games and movies with similar settings and atmosphere are made

Attached: hidetaka-miyazaki.jpg (610x400, 160.63K)

Why do mutts always make threads like this

I'm not american tho?

This Jap hack goes to bed every night seething he will never be Tolkien, he will never comprehend or create beauty or noble and good things like Tolkien did, and he can only sub shit-smeared elbows with the likes of Martin.

Attached: 1502932788101.jpg (1344x864, 282.22K)

They feel the urge to defend their 12% german heritage because the funny moustache man said they are the master race.

OP doesn't even know when beowulf was written
Imagine thinking dark souls is germanic folklore while using gothic art in a shinto philosophical setting

>beauty or noble and good things
Just say that Lord of the Rings is basically capeshit that has nothing to do with its supposed source material

>Fromshitter is morally bankrupt and spiritually dead

Checks out.

capeshit makes fun of nobleness in the same way fromsoft does
capeshit detaches himself in an ironic way and fromsoft makes it so nobleness doesn't exists at all in any way possible

Remember when Demon's Souls was hated by literally everybody except a few people at Atlus?

>OP doesn't even know when beowulf was written
Miyazaki himself mentioned Beowulf as one of its inspirations
>Gothic art
There's no defined artistic design in Souls games, some of it is inspired by Italian Reneissance and Gothic, but there's also Roman Empire period architecture

Attached: Dark-Souls-3-Archdragon-Peak-Arena-Cropped.jpg (1710x900, 227.02K)

>*reads Berserk*
>"HORY SHET"
>*creates Demon's Souls and Dark Souls*

That's pretty much it, OP, do you really think this jap ever read anything written by Tolkien or any other western fantasy literature that isn't the first chapter of Game of Thrones?

There's no "nobleness" in the supposed heroes quipping while facing the "power thirsty villain". There's nothing of that nonsense. It's just 20th century drivel completely out of touch with the actual reality of Arthurian, Carolingian or Germanic stories

Attached: 1645558985387.jpg (419x480, 31.03K)

I'm pretty sure that was inspired by the Hagia Sophia

JAPAN GOOD
USA BAD

Attached: 231.jpg (1167x901, 128.25K)

There are literal fucking one liners in the Arthurian myth., at least by Malory.

its not about your whit supremacist garbage, my character is black and his culture not yours

Yeah
That's was a Roman catholic church

Wagner beat him to it by a century and a half.

Dark Souls has clear references to Beowulf, the Nibelungs, and Arthurian tales

Honestly dark souls and elden ring are all blatantly Japanese pagan spirituality except wearing gothic armor

Beyond the most basic bitch 'references' you could glimpse from Wikipedia what is there?

You can reference something and be the absolute opposite belief wise, see gnosticism