Comfy elden ring thread

why does that woman want me to burn the tree down and what consequences would that have in terms of the lore?

Attached: pupper.png (1834x1717, 3.12M)

What does he eat?

Attached: astel.jpg (2768x1902, 458.94K)

>spoiler
That would create quite a large Flame.

If Miyahacky expects me to go back to some random merchant just so I can buy a torch and go back to some random cave just so a random mid-boss won't instakill me just so I can get a random spell/ashes/int weapon I'm not going to use, he's fucking delusional. What a fucking garbage design.

Attached: 1515237752182.png (399x400, 119.98K)

why do i need to create that flame to become elden lord?
and i have to get this fire thing under the erdtree capital to not sacrifice the maiden?? :o wat it's so cryptic

nerds ropes

filtered

dilated

You don't actually need that torch to beat her. You could just treat it like first phase friede on steroids.

Where the FUCK is the auto crossbow. I want that shit.

correct

>why do i need to create that flame to become elden lord?
Greater will is a cunt and doesn't want you in the Erdtree
Burn that shit so you can enter
>and i have to get this fire thing under the erdtree capital to not sacrifice the maiden??
Doing so will lock you into the bad end unless you do an NPC quest and fight one of the hardest bosses in the game. I don't think the ending changes anyways in that case unless she's alive and you go for the bad end

Pretty sure it's in the hermit settlement just past the Magma Wyrm that comes out of the lava lake. Around the west side of the Volcano Manor. If that's the one you're thinking of.

I'm SL 33 and mostly DEX and INT, using the flail and the meteor staff.
I think I really wanna respec though. I'm progressing fine so far (I think), but the build just isn't really fun to me...
Don't know what to really do though.

why would you not buy every unique item you see?

The Greater Will doesn't want you to enter the Erdtree, though that has to do mostly with Marika being BATSHIT insane and wanting the conflict in the Lands Between to go on eternally. The Greater Will is just indulging her.

What am I supposed to do with Alexander's innards?

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

How do I get past Radhan as a STR build with 22 VIG?

>22 big strength build
Wtf
>how beat red man
Just fucking summon the boys it's the easiest fight in the game if you just summon the fucking fellas

Mommy killed someone and left me. I just wanted more hugs.

user you can see his footsteps in the water.
and if you're that much of a little bitch you can ring the bell

Conviction arc..... Home

Attached: 20220310005216_1.jpg (1920x1080, 443.79K)

22 VIG because I'm lv.64 and prioritised hitting 40 STR for 1h unga bunga with the GoT sword
>Just fucking summon the boys
The ones that die as soon as they reach him? The ones that do fuckall to create openings since 90% of his attacks involve him larping as a blender?

Is Ancient Dragon Knight Kristoff any good?
He'd be much more thematic for my STR/FTH Lightning build, but I don't want to waste resources on him if he's worse than Oleg or the generics

Anyone got a comfy bleed stat spread, lvl 120ish? Found the wakizashi, time to go full dual wield anime for a while.

play hit and run on your horse then. make some raisins so you can heal the horse. or just cheese him with hoarfrost stomp/aids status

OOOOO FIA LET ME EAT YOUR FEEEEET OOOOO LET ME LICK YOUR SOOOOLES OOOOO FIA OOOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot (54).png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

how much intelligence do I need for the regal scepter to have this much sorcery scaling? at +10 with 60 intelligence it has 287 which seems a bit shitty considering my academy glintstone staff has 299 at +24, do I really need like 70-80 intelligence to make full use of this staff?

Attached: 1646897055003.jpg (699x757, 105.63K)

respec and pump your vig to at least 30 then grab radagon's soreseal for even more gains (the absoprtion loss literally doesn't matter lol)
as for radahn, just hug his crotch and mash. that way most of his shit will whiff.
the only attacks you have to watch out for is his retreating attack and that one longass combo where you have to roll the final hit

OOOOO MOMMY RENNALA OOOOOOOO YOUR FEET OOOOOO I CANT BREATH OOOOO

Attached: Screenshot (52).png (1920x1080, 3.49M)

Fire Giant and Godskin Duo filtered me. Played a pure sorcerer build and mainly pebbled shit to death. Everything just suddenly ramped up in difficulty and got a ton more HP. Just got back from pwning Beast Clergyboi with Sword of Night and Flame, shit was easy. I'm a total faggot and it's ok. Sometimes I even use Mimic Tears now.

My interpretation is that Marika is Lady Maria from Bloodborne (who turned into the tree growing out of her grave and this is also why her "half brother" Maliketh is clearly a Bloodborne giant dog guy boss like Ludwig) so she has all the alien STDs in her blood despite trying to protect humans from the ayys.

Since you see Radagon (who is Marika) breaking the ring in the intro, and Melina and Ranni seem to be the same person or dolls of the same person (and M-names are Marika's direct kids) that kind of suggests everything you're doing is part of her original plan.

So if that's true then burning your way into the tree (which BTW has all those trunks in the distance like in the Hunter's Dream) and so that you could kill the golden god Kos-looking thing who was animating her/Radagon's corpse must have been necessary.
That kind of implies the Golden Order/Beast/fingers might have been a parasite(s) that she had to go to extreme lengths to get rid of, which required her to at least temporarily die and the tree to burn to make it vulnerable.

>and what consequences would that have in terms of the lore?
Nothing permanent because you see the tree restored in most of the endings.

However Ranni maybe represents the dualistic desire to escape the stagnation of the tree's order and evolve humans or whatever, so even if the two are agents of Marika's plan she still gives you that option.
In which case she stays dead I guess while everyone else becomes incomprehensible shit in the Age of Stars

Attached: _20220310045040.png (705x378, 665.83K)

Faith bros, what seal are you using for casting before getting to the Erdtree Seal later? Dont want to waste upgrade materials boosting the starting one you get.

Whats the closest grace to the volcano manor invasion in lyndell?

Are viable are bow/crossbow builds?

wolfcuck and potbro can tank for quite a bit which gives you enough time to sneak in big hits.
the finger maiden is also nice as she heals everyone