Elden ring

I don't get Elden ring lore
Please help me understand.

Attached: 1644193718692.webm (1280x720, 536.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjU_D-j7Qso
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: localised.jpg (1080x628, 52.96K)

Who is Melina?
Is renna related to her?

Attached: 1644472458730.webm (416x800, 2.87M)

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: 1623595989551.jpg (500x272, 17.29K)

It's an Albany expression.

Cuz you don't get it

Attached: 1643846592514.webm (460x400, 2.03M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jjU_D-j7Qso

Wait for the lore videos.

Why do the perfumists serve Gideon Ofnir?
Why are they so strong?

Its like shingeki lore, minus the bad writting
Parasite god controls the erdtree and has his onaholes Radagon (cuckren) and Marika (Ymir). You beat up both and win.

just wait for vaatividya to explain it

you legit need to read every single dialogue line and item description multiple times plus study the visuals to piece everything together

It is mostly conceptual and from software's change from a lowly (tarnished) studio into the golden elden lord of videogame companies. You as the player progress from a weak useless tarnished. Alchemy was the ancient science of trying to turn shitty metals into gold. Theres some shit about a magnum opus in alchemy too and this is from's masterwork. Theres also references to you as a gamer (the two fingers?).

Something like that. I think a lot of it is meta and metaphorical. The actual ingane narrative is pretty similar to all of the other souls games with a different coat of paint.

What is the distinctions between the golden order, the Elden ring, the erd tree, the greater will, and the Elden beast?
I feel like every one of them is just "thing that controls everything"

Attached: 1645579531980.webm (480x854, 1.62M)

dog

Attached: 1644405694915m.jpg (1024x932, 125.34K)

>FEED ME LOREEEEE ITS TOO LITTLE FOR ME TI UNDERSTAND I NEED MOAARRRR LOREEE

Attached: 1644887480761.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

All you need to know is that this guy is unironically based and did absolutely nothing wrong.

Attached: dung-eater-pic.png (600x342, 340.74K)

All of these are linked, but the Golden Order is a human organization worshipping the Greater Will & Erdtree.

The Elden Beast is a secret no one seemed to know about.

Greater Will is the top of the food chain that controls everything

>PEE PEE POO POO! PEE! POOP! POO POO! POOP! POOP! POOP! POOOOOOOOOP!
How the fuck did he get away with it?

wtf aloy if she real

He harnessed his incel autismo rage and refused to submit. Quintessential sigma male.

You don't have the right O You don't have the right, therefore You don't have the right O You don't have the right

*Message Appraised*

dude tree lmao
dude aliens (celtic fairies) lmao
dude chosen undead lmao
death good immortality bad
undeath bad powermonging bad
fuck the doll
dude dragon jobbers lmao
FUCK THE DOLL
jesus is dead everyone is crazy
YOU GOTTA FUCK THE DOLL TARNISHED THAT'S YOUR DESTINY
jesus is herm
TARNISHED THE MOON BLESSED LINEAGE MUST CONTINUE

Surface level, it's like dark souls, deeper, wew lad.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
That's amazing.

Fort,
Therefore Night

Is the sun crest on his armor ever explained?

yes
>Malformed armor resembling an Omen with its horns cut off.
>Worn by the Dung Eater. The heavy, sun-shaped medallion represents both the guidance he once saw, and the ring to which it will one day lead.

THE MORE SHE DRANK

The Golden Order is the law of the world as written into the Elden Ring, think of it as Hammurabi's Code but also pertains to all the fundamental forces of nature and life. The Elden Ring is placed within the Erd Tree which is the foundation of the entire world, and through that spreads the effects of the Golden Order.

The Greater Will is the divine being that originally created the Elden Ring, wrote the golden Order and had Queen Marika working to enforce it. The Elden Beast could just be considered a physical avatar of the Greater Will

It's literally just Ds1

Thanks user
So the Elden Ring is identified with the Sun?

Fort,
Morning?

Thank you for the laugh user.

Attached: DOG [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fd9k213.ogg].gif (210x210, 454.63K)

Fort,
Knight?

Seems tied more to grace and the guidance the Tarnished can see

my dog on his way to eat my controller

there are zero similarities

That is a tortoise

>The Elden Beast could just be considered a physical avatar of the Greater Will
Except the GW doesn't support Marika, she's just a tool to them, and they don't support her stupidity. I have no idea why EB would attack you at the end, I'm still thinking this through.

Attached: fing2.png (838x192, 249.34K)

You funny motherfucker I forgot about that golden moment.

Attached: gdzo5zl8w8mz.jpg (1021x592, 128.34K)

Friendly reminder that if you do ANY of the follow you are a BAD dog owner:
>allow your dog on the furniture or bed
>allow others to pet your dog
>go to dog parks with your dog
>train your dog with food
>potty train your dog with pee mats
>feed your dog pet treats

Attached: PETER CAINE.jpg (833x472, 132.45K)

>>allow others to pet your dog
Huh?

Still have no idea what the main story is but I really liked the entire Rogier, D, Fia, Ranni, Blaidd, Iji questline

this is why your dog is suicidal

Not him but I get where he's coming from. You shouldn't let others intrude on the dog's space unwillingly.

Marika is the ruler of a race of powerful shitters.
She enters a covenant with literal ayylmaos
Those aylmaoos give her a tree that will keep the world up all nicety nice
Give her a ring that is all cool and powerful as fuck making her nothing short of a goddess
However they ask her to kill the giants and their fire cause it would threaten the tree
She and her husband roflstomp the giants with the aid of trolls and freeze their forge sending their fire god into slumber but only 2 big trees survive.
Her husband literally peaces out tired of war having lost the "hue" of his eyes (becoming a tarnished) with a bunch of his army
Like in all souls games as the fire is extinguised the world enters a bit of an stagnation
Marika steals the husband of the ruler of a moon and magic cult
However that husband was also Marika that posed as a different person/has split personalities to end up a war marrying the leader of said cult
Marika self fucks herself pregnant of 2 children
One of the daughters or the moon cult lady works out how to kill gods and demigods, procures the rune of death that Marika had hidden to keep her lineage safe and makes some cool knives
Some demigods get killed, Marika goes crazy and destroys the ring starting a massive war as the remaining demigods go to war for power.
Something happens that awakens you, a tarnished that left with Godfrey and died at some point.
Game starts here

Thats what i think happened, for my money also Melina is but a projection/pawn of Marika created with the only goal of moving shit along, get somebody in the erdtree and make something happen since the world has stagnated with Radagon trying to repair the ring without any chance to do so.

Im open to being called a retard.

Attached: puñetazo.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)