Press R to respect Jack's strength and his new demo

Press R to respect Jack's strength and his new demo.

Attached: 70C6042F-DA49-4F46-AD94-E1ED86B31C67.jpg (824x1024, 106.2K)

Got to try Ronin/Samurai and I am loving it so far. Going to unlock Ninja later on. Really interested in seeing what they do with that considering how Ninjutsu was in Nioh.

R

R

Sonic R

Attached: 1623967662438.jpg (453x1024, 102.1K)

R

How is the demo so far? I have heard mixed reviews on it.

Is the demo on PC, might try it if it is

No. It is only on consoles.

It's just more of what we got before. What are people complaining about?

I just found out that the Ninja job that I tried to unlock is not available in the demo lol.

is the combat as complex as nioh?

I would say it's a little less complex (but not by much) on the surface, but that is off-set by how different the jobs play.

awesome i don't want to spoil the game for myself so i'm not playing any of the demos or watching gameplay

How do you know you'll enjoy it? Do you really like Nioh?

yeah i've been a fan of nioh since the orginal alpha and i'm also a fan of final fantasy

R

Attached: Neon fist bump.png (1249x1080, 774.94K)

Awesome. Same, but I can't keep myself from playing it lol. It's great so far.

I played the demo last night. As a non-souls player, it was quite challenging on normal difficulty for me, but I had fun. I really think they should've consolidate their loot model, i wasn't expecting diablo levels of loot vomit. Thank god for the auto-equip button.

Can anyone explain to me how the soul-guard mechanic works? Do i hold O and then tap L1 to perfect guard? or do I hold L1 and tap O? If it's the latter, then what does holding O do other than deplete my guard meter? (I thought from the tutorial it says it increases my max MP, but I don't see that happening)

Release the goddamn motherfucking Limp Bizkit style song already you fucking bastards
This is bullshit I want to hear that on repeat every single day for weeks

Game is too easy. I beat both the Choas Shrine and Dark Elf stages on hard with no party, never touching a cube. Thats not even just crazy grinding anything either. My total playtime is 7 hours with fucking around ad alternate jobs. This coming from someone who is extremely average at videogames. I do think the systems in place are really cool though. Excited to be able to unlock the even more advanced jobs like Ninja and Dark Knight

You press Circle as you're about to get hit.

Sometimes enemies will have attacks that you can "steal" by doing this, and if you do, you press Square to fire it back at them, such as the bomb's fireball.

>with no party
How do you turn them off?

Go to edit your party like you want to sub Ash for Neon or something, ut just put everyone on standby instead

Thanks. Will do that tomorrow.

Attached: FA123224-573F-4005-BC19-87FD35E731DF.gif (700x500, 1.64M)

Is the PS4 version a fucking mess?
If so I'll probably pirate

Why don't you download it and see for yourself?

Because my internet's fucking garbage and I don't wanna download it for two days straight to see

That sucks dude.