Elden Ring us the best looking game ever. Not because the graphics are oerfect...

Elden Ring us the best looking game ever. Not because the graphics are oerfect? but because the artstyle makes nearly everything look like a painting

Attached: 123C2E28-EB3F-45A1-90B0-8E676F23FE66.jpg (799x1024, 102.75K)

>oerfect?

WHAT did he mean by this?

filtered

At least post the original painting instead of that trashy mess imitating Elden Ring's godawful visual puke.

I do like the picturesque night skies. Has a sense of imagination you don't see much of anymore

I found a weapon cane in the capital, what armor to replicate the painting?

>A bunch of identical LoD billboard trees covered in fog is an "artstyle"
nice bait op

demon's souls, bloodborne, and dark souls 1 all had better art direction. elden ring is very.. underwhelming.

the performance issues help with that too

I wouldn't be so bold as to say best ever, but I have been consistently impressed by how beautiful it is.

Attached: altus plateau.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT THEY DIDN'T POUR MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS INTO THE NEWEST ITERATION OF THE UBISOFT UNREUNITYBITE ENGINE(TM)

How do I get good at art?
I'm too inept for loomis or whatever

It looks nowhere near good enough to make up for how dogshit it runs.

Breath of the Wild looks better tb desu

It runs fine on my 3060 ti

>It runs fine on my 3060 ti
And how much did you pay for that? You can't get them without spending at least $1,000 for a single PC component. I haven't run into any problems with my 1080 on every game i've played, yet this one gives me trouble despite looking worse than most new AAA games.

Saying it runs fine on your top of the line GPU that 99% of people don't have does not mean the game is optimized well. The 1060 is still the most popular GPU.

a shitty painting maybe

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it for years on Any Forums. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarrded massive boring map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a dilution of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the worst soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 again. I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3 (2).jpg (1000x1000, 362.23K)

It looks like absolute shit, mate. Devil May Cry 4 looked a million times better and that came out in 2008.

>tfw they laughed when I bought my 2080ti

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 5.45.33 PM.png (548x356, 305.61K)