I honestly thought these couldn't get worse but they somehow keep going

I honestly thought these couldn't get worse but they somehow keep going

Attached: eldenring_2022-03-10_22-23-00.jpg (607x540, 96.71K)

the chariot ones are terrible
its a boring puzzle that is essentially just a series of leap of faiths in the sense that you usually cant see where you need to go until you are already committed to the run

Go offline.
Use a trainer for ignore hits/unlimited HP.
Run through the stupid crap.
Best way to deal with it.

Cheating ruins the game

Cheating for boss fights ruins the game.
I could give two fucks about the "puzzle" dungeons.

Nah crucible duo is complete bullshit if you’re melee

>puzzle
It's just running from one hiding place to the other

yeah and its boring and stupid
if it was just an obstacle and not the main body of the dungeon it wouldnt have been so bad

How can you get triggered by such a simple mechanic?

>until you are already committed to the run
Very true except for Auriza.
Auriza is just shit.
>First chariot is whatever, cool to see it spawn in
>2nd one is programmed to start rolling when you clear the first one, forcing you to stop and maneuver in an extremely tight space to not get nicked by it or the one you just passed
>Have to run immediately when it starts moving (also fun fact, touching them even when they're not moving counts as a hit) or you won't make it to cover
>Then it's an actually fun mad dash down a double-lane road to the next safe spot and then oh hey, another tight space to dodge between the next one and the previous one (can be timed but still awkward) into another extremely tight run, and then it's just a deathrun to the boss door
>Your boss fight? Why TWO FUCKING CRUCIBLE KNIGHTS!

it's boring dude. let it go.

Nigga just turn off the chariots

I'm not saying it's some kind mastermind revolution but it's a bit different than just running into the same three corridors, finding a lever and then fighting a boss.

got past this one today. such an exercise in patience but drop down before getting by chariot on that narrow ledge leading you to bloodhound knight was the worst.

The game doesn't deserve my respect

I felt like einstein when I accidentally found out you had to ride him to the end of the lava area

Attached: 1637503629938.jpg (395x395, 34.13K)

yeah thats another thing that doesnt make any sense at all
i dont know if my game was glitched or something but the holy light projector thing was on for some of the chariots in one part of the dungeon and off in others
so i didnt connect it with the chariots at all
i turned it off and then on again and then they disappeared
and unless you do that one hero grace that introduces the holy light mechanic then you dont even know what that shit is

I don't like how there is no mechanism to tell these things where the fuck I am they just know to change paths for no reason. It's bullshit design.

I loved it.
>don't see the drop to the bloodhound knight
>hide in the wall to avoid the chariot, it's darker than usual
>suddenly notice the Shadow boss is literally standing next to me, charging their stun attack
Scared the motherfuck out of me

>he doesn't have enough hp to just get hit and not care about the chariots
i'm sure the extra 20 damage you do with each hit is worth having almost no health right?

>get summoned by a friend to help them out in this dungeon
>get to the part where you land on the chariot
>let them figure it out before I jump on it
>get killed while riding on top of it because they spaz the fuck out when you're not the host
BRAVO FROMSOFTWARE

Attached: 1639676211188.jpg (400x390, 55.4K)

chariots are instakill
no player nigger

You can land on the chariot?
I had to moonwalk with a dagger's weapon arts to get there

why do people who don't play the game post in these threads

>>Your boss fight? Why TWO FUCKING CRUCIBLE KNIGHTS!
That's it. Ah'm getting me Mimic's Tear

You didn’t complete the game and never will.

No user, generic reused content to pad the game and waste the players' time ruin the game.

I can't blame anyone for wanting to run through this uninteresting garbage as fast and as easily as possible.

k cool

Yep. This is by far the worst one and I didn't think they could get any worse.

Attached: drop.webm (1200x674, 2.88M)

>chariots are instakill
wrong

I thought this too, but yesterday I got clipped by a chariot in the crucible knight grave and lived with a fraction of my hp.

user.. they aren't instant death. They just deal a TON of damage. He may be a jackass who is saying "Uh just build HP and nothing else!" but he isn't wrong. It's something like 1800 damage or so.

I saw them hitting skeletons for 2k.

Thank you. I was just approximating cause I haven't been near one in a while.

Padded, dogshit content that's designed to be frustrating and time-wasting just for the sake of it ruins the game. I agree though, you should just not humor the game's skinner box game design instead of resorting to cheating. Not because of the self-righteous bullshit you're spewing, but because if you're not having fun then you shouldn't waste your time.

skeletons dont have a lot of damage reduction