Is it overpowered?

Is it overpowered?

Attached: 93D02B84-2E17-4AB5-A34E-77915099ABD7.png (277x290, 82.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qWOuLjU_M2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when is this game getting a proper patch update?

we're in a world of hoarfrost, moonveil, SoN&F, azur comet, statuses that aren't poison, etcetc.
so in that world, its balanced.

DEX>INT>>>FTH>>>>STR

Never

very, its S tier
but there is also a lot of SSS and SS tier stuff in the game so.... overpowered but not the most egregious

for the DLC

I almost feel sad i found it so early, i wnated to try new weapons but why would i when this thing is doing 350 +200 thanks to my build, i have yet to find a weapon that does more damage overall.

why

whats so good about it?

weapon art
low level reqs

Not him but over half the arcane weapons don’t have any scaling

also builds blood loss
good scaling
light weight for its size

Good damage, good stagger values, relatively fast, does bleed, has a top tier weapon art, uses somber stones which you are usually drowning in

No. It's a noob trap.

youtu.be/qWOuLjU_M2Y

you can put bloodflame on it, it's only 12 faith so worth it if you don't affinity it up.

It feels like a trap but I'm level 60 and haven't found anything better

Attached: 1606268606380.gif (220x121, 189.78K)

the terribly shit performance and stutters?

>get eleonora's poleblade
>upgrade it to +7
>realize it's bugged and does shit damage

I knew from my first swing with it that it would carry me to glory, and I almost considered it OP until I started doing some raya lucaria invasions and I realized how the devs balanced magic... Anything goes aside from the shotel now. Maybe they should make it so you can roll through the madness proc as well, considering it builds up even on a successful roll.

What unique shit are you doing, user? I have a mushroom crown, another thing that boosts damage with poison nearby, and a thing that boosts damage when an enemy procs bleeding. I use it with claws infused with poison. I haven't tested to see if all 3 damage buffs work together, but if they do... Hooo boy.

It's the dragon tail sword equivalent. You can let it carry you most of the game until you get the broken shit, or just ignore it.

It's not overpowered, but it is the only choice for Qualitychads, which is really fucking sad

Hopefully they buff SOMETHING so I can stop using this ugly-ass weapon

>Why yes I did max Arcane and leave all other stats at baseline

Attached: ripple_crescent_halberd_halberd_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px[1].png (200x200, 8.29K)

maxing two of these then steamrolling everything is pretty fun

How do I stagger people with this?
I keep doing jumping heavies on bosses and they at most stagger once during fight.
I have it on +4 upgrade. I think I'll just respec for moonveil.

Attached: 1646396056703.png (315x315, 106.86K)

Does anyone use normal weapons? I've been using the Battle Axe since DaS1
Love it

short sword, short spear, etsoc are all based

runs smoothly for me, try getting a better PC.

got the Banished Knight's Greatsword to +25 but it had less damage than OP's weapon at +7 which made me real sad
weapons are the same speed, too, although the greatsword miiight stagger easier, although it's hard to tell

kino taste

Why the fuck didn't they fix greatswords? A single dog is enough to stop all your attacks and furthermore they made them slower

No, it's a regular ass weapon in a sea of overpowered bullshit.

How do you infuse with poison? Does it remove the spec?

It does good damage, stagger, and bleed, and it's buffable, and it's WA both hits hard and functions as a dodge.

I am so fucking tired of seeing these. When I invade 2/3 of players have one.

I am trying to imagine what kind of brainless NPC would play a game with massive weapon variety and decide he wants to play the "meta" choice everybody else uses?