What are your favorite falling asleep to videos?

What are your favorite falling asleep to videos?

Attached: oblvi.jpg (640x480, 79.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dm6ulk0u_2k
youtu.be/bgJazjz9ZsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck would one person go and make 12 hour long video.
Was it autism?

Recommend me some low lvl reviewers that aren't flavor of the month. I need some new shit to listen to

hardly matters I come home put something on watch a few minutes of it and crash on my bed for an hour or two and pick up where I left off later in the evening.

i watched most of this i think. don't remember shit about it other than his indepth explanation of why level scaling is trash.

I think Doom sounds are generally very soothing, and a lot of the later Sunder maps are long enough to go to sleep to on their own

Attached: SmartSelect_20220310-152501_YouTube.jpg (718x510, 222.33K)

If it's alright with everyone, I'll share something of mine in this thread.
youtu.be/Dm6ulk0u_2k

Saw this vidya being discussed in 2019 once or twice. Gave it a go, now it's my beloved hidden gem. If you're in the market for some relaxing comfort food-like game where you play as an infrastructure analyst, give my video a go, maybe it'll persuade you. I made it with that sole purpose.

Also, I'd love to get some feedback about the video itself, since it's my first time and I hardly knew what I was doing. And you're the closest friends I have, anons, so I am counting on you

thanks for reading my blogpost

Level scaling will forever be trash.

But riddle me this: how can one man talk for 12 hours about a game and not get too into details or overexplain everything too much to a point you can no longer listen to him?

Early Noah Caldwell-Gervais will always be my all time favorite. Dude got way with words no doubt about it

What amount of information can possibly take you 12 hours to get the main idea across?
I ain't watching this, but someone, please, tell me, are these 12 hours worth your time?

Outerheaven (DRK29) metal gear solid playthroughs

He just kept talking one long incredibly unbroken video, meandering from topic to topic, so that no one else couldn’t interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic

But does that make an entertaining video?

It’s nice to listen to while playing Morrowind

Surprisingly, better than I expected from anyone who visits Any Forums, make more

Will give INFRA a healthy pirate

I enjoyed your video and it actually convinced me to play this game soon. I don't want to ruin your even 111 subs but I will check back on your channel in the future.

The only things I can think of to fix right now are:
1. Audio levels / mixing (your voice is too quiet, outro music way too loud etc)
2. Keep in mind that some people watch YT with CC on, which covers most of your own subtitles, jokes or references

Thanks a bunch.

Noted.
Audio level was what it was because my mic decided to eat shit mid-production (you can notice than at halfway point my voice sounds different, because I switched microphones
Yeah, I did make subtitles myself, but did not account for the fact that they might cover the lower thirds. Silly me.

Thanks for solid feedback, user, if you're interested, then I am happy to announce that my next video is almost done. Will be uploaded in a week or less. I am choosing background music atm, everything else is pretty much done

Enjoy INFRA. You won't find anything quite like it

Didn't realise what a contrarian this self righteous faggot was until I watched a few livestreams, which is all he does now. Picks every other analysis video to pieces, which are all equally as or more terrible than his own, and frames it as objectivism. What an absolute fedora tipper.

Just dropped a couple of days ago

youtu.be/bgJazjz9ZsA

Curious: what does he actually do in his streams? Does he have like an EFAP thing going on or what?

And what's the point of picking other people's work apart? Just to prove his videos are more autistic and longer?

On Cinema

Human brain is weird: on the one hand, I want to punch this guy in the face, on the other - I can listen to his videos and get an occassional chuckle. Weird