Is there any vidya character who can beat him?

Is there any vidya character who can beat him?

Attached: D_Message_from_Mars_profile_picture.jpg (250x687, 32.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmskV9CGTOM&ab_channel=WittTristan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Warrior of Light (FF14)

That's like, volume 10 tier bro

user's raping, vampire hunting penis.

Although D is physically seventeen you sick freak.

goku

What ever happened to the upcoming TV show? It’s been years

Attached: 33F10724-9C3D-4B99-942D-7EA5E42E228E.jpg (1280x720, 187.78K)

Stuck in development hell

Dark Schneider

Well, that's cuhrayzee and all, HOWEVER

Attached: devil-may-cry-5.jpg (896x504, 53.32K)

I still maintain that Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust is one of the best anime movies ever

Attached: 4046.jpg (1200x1200, 83.49K)

Kirby for an infinite stalemate since both he and Lefthand can suck things in.

D could probably kill Dark Schneider. The only real thing that makes Darsch unique is Dispel Bound and Eternal Atoms, which are an issue for other characters in his setting, but not for a guy like D who can already negate sources of immortality or destroy sealed off dimensions and barriers.

You're right.

I watched for the first time last month. Absolutely superb. I wish the lovecraftian stuff had a bigger part, tho.

>I wish the lovecraftian stuff had a bigger part, tho.
It does in the novels

>The reason he averted his gaze at this point wasn’t so much to change the tone of the conversation, but rather because he’d reached the point where he could no longer stand looking at D head-on. Regardless of gender, those who gazed at the young man’s gorgeous visage for too long began to hallucinate that they were being drawn into the depths of his eyes. Actually, the women that Thornton had shoved out of the way had been ready to voice their dissatisfaction when D suddenly entered their field of view and left them frozen with their mouths agape.
Whoever they are I hope they're blind. He's literally too sexy to look at for more than a few minutes at a time.

The entire franchise has so much potential for Anime but it seems it has the Berserk treatment of having one truly great anime rendition.

Though to be fair, a lot of people liked Vampire Hunter D, I just thought it kinda sucked. But Bloodlust however, pure kino art style, fantastic animation.

Genuinely felt like I was watching a painting in motion - youtube.com/watch?v=wmskV9CGTOM&ab_channel=WittTristan

It was gonna be 3DGCI so it was for the best it didn't come out

D is literally a walking mindbreak field. Not even highly advanced AI can process his level of beauty.

VHD will probably remain forever untranslatable into a proper show. It's just not possible, especially since the time when things like Bloodlust could be produced freely are long gone.

Oh, fuck. Really? Now I have to read it. I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff.

His Any Forums equivalent

Attached: artbook03.jpg (1028x1366, 321.51K)

this, Warrior of Light is very high tier

Yes. Literal Cthulhu exists and used to be his dad's one true rival before their last fight ended with the former getting wounded and weakened. The Sacred Ancestor himself is some kind of cosmic abomination.

What, you didn’t like Berserk?

So the story took quite some cuts, eh? That's not even hinted in Bloodlust.

I'm glad we can just forget the shitflix series ever happened and pretend Vampire Hunter D is a Castlevania movie.