>valkyrie profile died for this

OH NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 67763cf33e6f976efd8e80d570a77d13d00ea0dd-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 246.46K)

To be fair it was already dead. This is just raping the corpse.

BWC

Very sad.

Attached: black valkyrie.jpg (1024x1024, 159.03K)

>ay yo, whatchu lookin at, white boy? you thinkin bout des lucious lips on yo dick or summin?
>haha yoooo, look! he blushin!
>mmm, he cute tho

Attached: built.png (321x184, 87.88K)

I will gladly support this game, for have more Valkyrie games

So I'll buy this DayOne
In any case

cringe

I hate SE so fucking much

haha yeah me too. I definitely wouldn't want some nasty sheboon to wrap her fat sheboon lips around my penis. that would be gross haha

Attached: 1599188686696.jpg (1094x1364, 160.41K)

We know, you seethe at them daily.

Made for BWC

am I just blind or does she just look like a white girl

no, you are american

Is she supposed to be a nigger? Cause I can't see it, maybe my nigger detector is broken.

I'm not tho

You could call her a lightskin nigga, and that would still be pretty generous.

The lips and type of hair wave/curls is clearly that of a mixed person with some black in them.

56% never disappoints

Curled/wavy hair is something you can see everywhere, not just for niggers, lips and facial structure doesn't scream nigger (also it's hard to tell of the female character is a mutt or just made ugly because people can't/won't sculpt good models for shit anymore)

This.
White people tend to have really thin, unattractive lips.

Maybe this is an american thing because italians have curly hair like this, and not having pencil thin lips isn't a feature exclusive to african genotypes.
I've not seen the trailer and have no idea what this game is I'm just going off this one image, maybe it's more obvious in motion. Sorry to interrupt your troll thread, carry on.

she's mixed race. you've probably grown up around a lot of black/white people passing as white.

A non-white character in a video game?!

bleached nigger is still a nigger

I don't see it, bro, I think you being around niggers so much has fucked with your ability to recognize race. Or maybe you should lay off the tranime.

She looks pretty so I don't care. I only hate ugly people.

Sure, but the combination of her skin tone, curly hair, and thick lips points to african ancestry of some sort. None of those features in isolation are exclusive to blacks (except thick lips probably). But in combination, it means she's half white and half black at least.

based
don't hate yourself user
I see, there aren't a lot of mixed or african people where I live but lots of european ancestry so it just seems like a normal euromutt blend with a slight tan to me.

>it can't just be a white girl that likes curled hair, has thick lips and a tan (even though her skin tone is so white you can't say it's tanned)

>implying it wasn't already dead

White women don't have curly hair + caramel skin + nigger lips. The fact I've spent my whole life around white people is precisely why I'm able to see mutts like in OP. Your inability to see the nigger genes present says more about you than me.

>don't hate yourself

Attached: 1361561802317.png (231x311, 106.76K)

So if she curls her hair she's a mutt?

Attached: random.jpg (2048x1367, 414.96K)