Any Forums rates a game

>Any Forums rates a game
>first week
>OMG 10/10 BEST GAME EVER
>second week
>BAD GAME 3/10
Why are we like this? Are we literal sheeps? Do we get filtered by video games?

Attached: Wufei.png (871x718, 344.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0z6OQhlRlY
youtu.be/ZqEny2Ir_Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=dWz2BWGxqMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Any Forumstard likes X
>society likes X
>Any Forumstard remembers he's rejected by society
>Any Forumstard hates X
I've been here since 2010 and it's always been the same shit.

Gundam wing was nice

We've been over this Wufei.
>niche games are sometimes good
>popular games are always bad
Indeed it was.

Cause she's a woman!
youtube.com/watch?v=f0z6OQhlRlY

My biggest problem with this fucking site is when anything comes out you praise that shit as the second coming of Jesus when it isn't and then as soon as shit gets popular you go the complete fucking opposite direction. Is there no fucking reasonable takes here? You faggots ping pong between both extremes like a crackhead on different types of drugs.

Attached: f6ee7692bf357dae7a5c9f7559ac9fa3.gif (500x375, 663.74K)

How does this make you guys feel?
youtu.be/ZqEny2Ir_Sk

Any Forums and /m/ hate Gundam Wing despite the fact it includes Wufei, the chadest Gundam pilot.

Dude disses women trying to do male jobs and then bangs milfs. Jumps out of his Gundam and fights a dude with a sword despite the fact that he could just crush him with his mech.

I have it with like all other wing tracks on my phone for when I'm out cycling.

Based i say

>Why are we like this?
>We
This might shock you, but Any Forums isn't actually a collective. As for why you see more hate the second week, most praise on this site is company shills trying to psyop the board into purchasing their shitty game.

Either Any Forums is a collective or there are some really obsessed discord niggers trying to start shit. You faggots follow the exact same pattern from day 1 with anything.

Devs are fully aware most people will never finish their games so they spend most of their resources making the beginning of the game as good as possible. The more you play a game that more likely you are to see rushed content and get disappointed.

Any Forums (Any Forums itself really) is contrarian as fuck. The second something goes beyond niche status it’s automatically shit. This board was poisoned by ironic shitposting and literal retards who drank the ‘Any Forums hates everything’ meme koolaid, and thanks to tourists and literal children whose first experience with Any Forums was all of the above you get the shitstorm of a board it is today
>but Any Forums was always shit
Yes, but there was genuineness and honest jolliness that has all but evaporated. Now Any Forums culture is just anger, any other emotion is ‘Reddit, Twitter, trannies’ etc

All the 10/10s are unironically shills and reddit tourists who get their opinions from journos.

I love this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=dWz2BWGxqMI

Any Forums is a contrarian shithole; isn't even subtle anymore.

name one game

I'm a Any Forumstard and I'm rejected by other Any Forumstards for always being right
I hate society and people like me, I just wanted to have fun playing vidya optimally.

Attached: 1646842412143.png (480x270, 208.53K)

That sword fight scene is exactly why I stopped caring about Wufei

if you died tomorrow avatarfag no one would notice