Government invades another country

>Government invades another country
>all the gamers get punished for something they didn't do

Why is this allowed?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1085x354, 32.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RM0uvgHKZe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why shouldn't it be allowed?

Fuck every single Russian who wants to play games as their government kills the citizens of a superior nation. Hope that oversized shithole gets nuked already

collateral damage.
the reason companies have suspsended sales is because they cant exchange their rubbles for real money anymore, not because they're trying to punish anybody. companies dont care about politics as long as they can make money.

Attached: 1633031859174c.jpg (306x371, 21.7K)

>Why is this allowed?
do something about it
oh, you're going to do nothing?
that's why it's allowed
pussy

They just want to piss off every single Russian and hope they overthrow Putin.

economic sanctions aren't meant to be friendly

Except that all the hate it will generate will be towards them and not pooptin.

even if the war wasn't a PR nightmare there are lots of payors and vendors who basically aren't operating in russia right now so there's no point in doing business there

Are you people really this retarded? There’s nothing we can do to Putin without starting a nuclear war. The only thing we can do is create economic turmoil in Russia and hope there is massive unrest and an uprising that forces him to back down

What is he supposed to do, retard?

If I was Russian I'd be more pissed at Sony for messing with me

what are they supposed to do

Putin has literally over 70% approval

In principle I don't like the idea of having my games revoked for any reason, but I also understand might makes right and crying about it generally does nothing. If you don't like it, get a PC and pirate

Just overthrow dictatorship lol.

Russian propaganda will spin it against the west

It's just corporations caving into the fear, just like 2 years ago if they didn't support Nigger Lives Matter or pay penance to Fentanyl Floyd they feared there would be backlash and/or boycotts of their product or services.

>we
We who? I don't support punishing Russia

I am guessing it had to do with contracts or some legal stuff I am too stupid to understand.
The problem is this can be applied to anyone or a group. It is a good reminder that video games dont have any reason to show loyalty to its customers.

They want gamers to rise up.

Because gamers are the most oppressed minority and we need to rise up

This is why they deserve to suffer

>your country starts a war
>"omg how could this war affect ME??"

We should cancel Xbox and Playstation since the US bombed the hell out of Iraq

Russia's already planning to cut itself off from the internet tomorrow, so it doesnt even matter.Russia's gonna become North Korea MK2, as the iron courtain drops.Russia will continue being Russia, just without Western Influence and comforts, just like Putin wants.

unironically some things are more important than video games

The Russian Ruble is worthless, and it's not worth spending money to sell your products there.
Now he can be China's bitch instead of the West.

Because we're suffering from the worst of both worlds it's really fucking gay

They are suffering already. Do you think brainwashed people with 200$ per month salary have a good life? Do you think 30% that oppose putin deserve this? Do you think young people that never had an opportunity to vote or protest deserve this?

Unironically this is actually really good for the future of their nation.

like gender equity right Anita?

>oh no how are they gonna make online searches?
Yandex
>oh no how are they gonna use social media?
VK
>oh no how are the gonna play vidya?
Rutracker and No Steam

If you really don't want what your country is doing, you all would be revolting and throwing Putin out by force

>>>YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!! I LOVE SUCKING CHINK COCK TO DAB ON THOSE NASTY WESTNOIDS!!!!!

kill himself, and you too

This war could've been prevented 20 years ago but the politicans in charge like Biden would rather have their son make 80k euros a month in a couped-Ukraine than avoid a war. It's not like his sons would be dying in the war, what does he care? And the cattle believe everything that is said on TV. Sure, if Ukrainians want to join NATO and fight for that right then go for it. But I'm quite sure that people would rather stay out if they knew that the course leads to a war where they're just pawns. As if the western states give a single flying fuck about casualties when they're headed by cunts like this: youtu.be/RM0uvgHKZe8

They shouldnt be playing videogames anyway, that's decadent capitalistic bullshit. They should be laboring for the motherland, OR resting in peaceful silence, preparing to labor for the motherland.

Videogames are western decadence and corruption, comrade. Drink the people's Vodka, beat your wife for backtalk, and labor for the nation.

Why didn't burgerland get banned from everything when they invaded/bombed the fuck out of Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Vietnam, etc?

If they're superior they shouldn't be getting killed.

nobody is talking that here. take your medication.

ruskies are spoonfed propaganda and many don't even realize they're at war

And meanwhile the average Russian has better video game access than your average South Korean, who need a social security number to sign into anything, have curfews, and their entire internet is HTTP and not HTTPS which is blocked by law.

Guess what - Russia is at war with the west, and so no longer will be receiving any goods and services from the west for the duration of said war (and likely long after). Why is this so hard to understand? This same shit would have happened if we had online gaming platforms in 1939.

They literally want gamers to rise up in Russia.

Wtf I can't shit on Sony if Nintendo's in the title

Make a different thread that's just about Sony please

Do you know how man Russian retards ranted about "fucking Americans I hope you all die herpa derpa" blaming us for the federal government or CIA or whatever? It's funny seeing them get punished for the sins of their great leaders :)

You all deserve to suffer for this. I hope China or Russia shove a nuke so far up this crooked nation of scumbag's asshole it can taste it's own shit(niggers). You don't understand how much I hate this country and its people.

stop asking questions stop noticing things

I'm sorry - who invaded who, again?

Jews, plain and simple.

muslims invaded ukraine and scared a bunch of based blacks into fleeing to france

oh no, Lada bros. I don't feel so good.

Attached: ohnono.png (1869x1810, 2.05M)