Let's have a 3x3 thread, Any Forums

let's have a 3x3 thread, Any Forums.

Post your absolute favourites, or your 3x3 for a genre, I don't care. Rate, hate, appreciate each others tastes.

Attached: final_5d8702f0662b69001481c5e6_19689.jpg (1280x1280, 564.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
befunky.com/create/collage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/++
+/-
/++

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage (2).jpg (1280x1280, 2.46M)

8/8
6/6

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 359.44K)

What was the generator for this again? I should probably link it for others.

pls

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

/ / +
- + +
/ + +
/ - /
+ + +
/ / +
/ + /
- / /
+ + /

Attached: vidya physical.jpg (1426x1675, 1.1M)

Attached: ninebynine.jpg (864x864, 196.47K)

-+/
+-/
++-
What did warioworld ever do to do?

befunky.com/create/collage/

this one is way better. to make a 4x4 or greater see the .webm

Attached: 4x4.webm (1252x1132, 687.28K)

>original paper mario over TTYD
unfathomably based
super star saga is still superior, though

halo is cringe and harmony of dissonance is one of the worst metroidvanias, but you get a pass because of touhou 6, wario world and wario land 4
wario land 2 is still superior though

third of your mosaic is almost pure cringe (dante's inferno, darksiders and hades), but your other picks are solid
major props for demon's crest
you did play gargoyle's quest 1 and 2, right, user?

extreme weaboo, also showing that you have physical copies is peak pseud and posturing
2/10 apply yourself

the definition of "kinda based kinda cringe" taste

I gave it a few hours, just couldn't get into it. It felt like a waste of Treasure's creativity and potential, sort of like that TMNT game that Platinum got stuck making.

Just finished ending A of replicant last night having put 50 hours into Automata. I feel like the only thing N:A beats NR on is the combat and pacing but both great. I just got Catherine: Full Body on sale the other day funnily enough, seems like a laugh

>peak pseud and posturing
Learn what those words actually mean.
Regardless, I like what I like. To each their own, I suppose.

post yours user

I'm going to likely flip flop on this, but here you go fags.

Attached: 3x3.png (761x759, 1.25M)

Fair enough. I have a weird love for warioworld, I play it a few times a year for some reason.

>Learn what those words actually mean.
right back at you, pseud

never could single out 9 favorites
deus ex and gothic 2 gold share the spot as my number one game

>ghost of tsushima
pretty embarrassing, but your other picks are solid

Yeah, the original NieR's story and characters definitely had more going for them than Automata's. Just wait 'til you go through route B. I felt feelings for the mermaid girl. Also, enjoy your cheat-em-up. My only complaint with Full Body is that the netcode is terrible and the online scene was dead on day one. (thankfully, no trophies locked behind it)
This, I'd love to see what that nigga even likes.

I actually genuinely had a great time with Tsushima. I don't really play open world games but I couldn't put it down from start to finish.

>right back at you, pseud
Tear into my music 3x3 too, idc

Attached: music 3x3.jpg (900x900, 446.93K)

Ghost of tsushima keeps getting bumped down my backlog list, I even bought the ps5 version too. I really need to get around to playing it

>nier OST
can't deny the basedness there
haven't listened to the other albums though

all these charts are always old games mixed with a few Any Forums approved newer games "but not that new or else i'll look like underage." I struggle to believe that everyone here is in there 30s and played most of these on release when this board complains so much about graphics and difficulty in games. If anything most of you probably saw these from a curated list, tried them for a few hours, and now they're in your "favorites"

Use the catalog dipshit

>I struggle to believe that everyone here is in there 30s and played most of these on release
Is that really the only way you can imagine that people enjoy old games?
Fucking hell the zoomers with emulators have infinitely better taste than you, faggot.

>haven't listened to the other albums though
>he hasn't listened to one of Queen's best LPs

Attached: noein guy reaction.jpg (360x480, 55.95K)

+//
+++
-/+
Playing FNV on PS3 sure didn't help.
+//
+//
++/
Not really sure which Castelvania game it is, but I played and liked most of them anyway
/+/
///
+//
You have a very specific type
///
+//
///
You really like anime
//+
+/-
//+
Always nice to see OoT once in a while in these threads
-+/
+//
+/+
Dragon Warriors Monster is intriguing.

>Some faggy image macro behind it

Ignored, no SOVL.

I sat there for a sec trying to think of 9 games because the second I make one, I think of new ones and want to change my mind and update it. It's too difficult for me to have 9 concrete choices.

Get to it. it's a great time on PS5 because fast travel is literally like two seconds at most.

if the game is in a series, i enjoy the entire series (mostly) but that game is my favorite from its respective series

Attached: 3x3.jpg (2000x2000, 2.76M)

pretty colors

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.83M)

>Dragon Warriors Monster is intriguing.
It's probably my favourite monster collector next to stuff like SMT. The music just evokes that nostagia in me without fail and gets me thinking of the car trips when I was little and grinding out a team. I never played the sequel but it's an immense improvement. The Joker games never really clicked with me though.

>friend gifts me Demon's Souls years ago
>never play it for years other than 2-3 attempts to get into it
>try one more time to get into it with all the Elden Ring hype
>actually do

I guess I can finally tell him I beat it 10 years later.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1280x1280, 1.76M)

>Some faggy image macro behind it
It's the only way to make these threads get more than 50 replies

>Not really sure which Castelvania game it is
Harmony of dissonance, I'm one of those weirdos
>fast travel is literally like two seconds at most.
Is traversing the game world without fast traveling really that bad? I hate using fast travel in my vidya

Demon's Souls revitalized my love for games. It felt so mysterious and seeing how things could change based on your actions felt so unique to me. I also really liked how the variety in levels felt like I was on an actual adventure.

It's not bad at all, but the sheer convenience of being able to jump to somewhere you were before is huge. The game loads immensely fast already and it almost felt like a next-gen game to me from a technical standpoint. A lot of the exploration usually results in you finding something unique which is really great to me.

>You really like anime
I'm picky with it. I used to be REALLY into shonen action stuff. I still stay up-to-date with My Hero, but I more gravitate toward slice-of-life stuff like Nichijou, Nagatoro, and Takagi-san. If I had to choose a favorite, it'd be Hi Score Girl.
/ / +
/ / +
/ + +
Why Strive over Accent Core +R or Rev 2? I like Strive, too, but mainly just because people still actually play it online and it has rollback; I miss some of the older mechanics like universal gattling combos and IKs. (and as a Ky main, I miss when Greed Sever was an overhead)
+ - /
/ + /
+ + +
Deja vu. I still need to play Tropical Freeze. Will probably just emulate it sometime this month. Would you recommend a Switch emulator or Wii U one?
+ - +
+ / /
/ / +

I just used the Switch emulator because I didn't need a Wii U emulator for anything else. It worked perfectly aside from some small visual bugs near the end.