Why do people make speedruns?

Why do people make speedruns?

Attached: e.jpg (1920x1261, 230.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n__GJuqLb00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's fun

Attached: a568ecf180f1c646ddb31ed722cc101652d1b82c9015dfecbdcddd619a422911.webm (720x1280, 495.98K)

Does he end up fucking them in the manga/light novel or whatever the original medium is?

What is the mental disorder that makes people want to speedrun and why is it always white people?

I was thinking about why so many in the radical left participate in "speedrunning"

The reason is the left's lack of work ethic ('go fast' rather than 'do it right') and, in a Petersonian sense, to elevate alternative sexual archetypes in the marketplace ('fastest mario')

Obviously, there are exceptions to this and some people more in the center or right also "speedrun". However, they more than sufficient to prove the rule, rather than contrast it.

Consider how woke GDQ has been, almost since the very beginning. Your eyes will start to open.

Autism

Petersonian?

White culture places emphasis on results (completing a game being the ultimate result), black culture on strength (why they like fighting games) and Asian culture on obedience, conformity, in-groups, and harmony (why they like gacha games). All other cultures don't matter.

I just made this up.

For the longest time i thought hate on speedrunning is a running joke that people randomly participate in, because why would anyone hate on such a fun personal little thing that doesn't concern anyone but people who actually do it?

guess it's insecurity or something, no idea

Attached: 1643727771017.jpg (640x640, 49.64K)

fastest mario will always get me

The manga is so deep in the 'running just because the editor wants more' arc that there is cumming, not inside anyone though so no one is actually fucking yet

For the longest time i thought hate on trannies is a running joke that people randomly participate in, because why would anyone hate on such a fun personal little thing that doesn't concern anyone but people who actually do it?

guess it's insecurity or something, no idea

When I was a kid I didn't have a lot of games and often replayed the ones I had. In super metroid the game tells you the time you took to win at the end of the game and samus takes off more clothes if you beat the game faster. That conveyed to me that beating the game faster was better, so I tried beating the game as fast as I could.
Not sure why this matters but I'm a heterosexual male far-right extremist

What the FUCK was her problem?

Attached: Mikazuki_Kiryu_-_01.jpg (640x365, 138.29K)

Lack of punitive sex.

cute boy

Didn't this end with him not really choosing anyone? what a fucking nigger

>yet
isnt the manga done?

to find meaning

with all wants satisfied, a man must find something that will make a mark

Just Any Forums contrarianism. Before GDQ people had no issue with speedrunning here.

youtube.com/watch?v=n__GJuqLb00

25 volumes and counting
MC almost had a thing going on with the teacher and piss girl, but they both cut off their fling with him