Russia internet is not going to be isolated from rest of the world r-right? This will kill game and software piracy...

Russia internet is not going to be isolated from rest of the world r-right? This will kill game and software piracy. I am seriously worried.

Attached: 155163548027.gif (750x784, 328.28K)

>leader that nobody voted into power makes a dumb decision
>instead of punishing the leader the world punishes the citizens by banning them from steam
ok but why?

Download as much as you can now.

Putin is too lovable to punish directly, so we go after the Russians instead for being a bad influence on him

I’m just here for Aqua butt please anons

Yes and they will attack twitter and discord 24/7 from now on.

Attached: 1646768340628.gif (550x555, 565.91K)

Wait until you hear how Russians that have been dead for centuries -- centuries -- are being treated.

Ayooo is elden ring already cracked? Gonna need to download it until tomorrow.

>be russian student
>poor as fuck, have to work part time to afford even food because 4000 rub stipend was peanuts even in 2012
>covid didn't make it any easier because every uni just said "lol in person lectures, even in quarantine, we don't pay lecturers for nothing"
>climate is shit, get sick all the time despite living half a km from the uni
>come weekend
>sweet release
>sit in front of your hand me down laptop from 2010
>open counter-strike, your last refuge, and also a way to make a bit of money on the side by jewing skins around
>oops, not anymore, you can't cash out your investment anymore
>and tomorrow you won't have the game either
they'll either start killing themselves or rioting

Steam can't really operate in russia with all the bank sanctions.

can I still use rutracker? plz say i can

good luck over there

Attached: 1599658256462.jpg (901x933, 295.17K)

Wait is the joke that American internet is isolated from the rest of the world?

The main reason these video game companies are pulling their service is because the rouble is worth literally nothing anymore. There's no point in trading there since they can't even pull the money out of the country thanks to a lot of Russian banks being pulled off SWIFT.

Don't think for a second that it isn't about money. I'm not even going to get into Blackrock but you just know that also factors into it.

Bigger loss for gaming than all the stupid ass epic games store exclusives there will ever be combined if it actually affects torrenting.

The idea is to completely fuck up their economy and pull outside activity out of the country on principle, and then Russia will either just crumble under being isolated from basically every country other than China economically or have the people who are affected by the fucked up economy rise up and riot until change occurs. A bit of a fucked situation for the Russian people but the Russian people are fucked by the government regularly anyway and this is how the world wants to do things instead of starting a real war.

Also if banks and other financial institutions pull out then Steam and other online stores kind of can't operate in Russia anyway.

For not overthrowing the leader no one voted into power?
I mean what kind of retard just watches chimPootin steal the election for the 12th time and not rebel? You're an accomplice at that point.

fuck man idolm@ster starlight rainbow dlc released today, what am I to do if cis.rin.ru goes down before I get a download link?
shit is already up on baidu but that's like impossible to download.

user that's a pretty unreasonable demand.

>EU leaders that nobody voted bring in tons of migrants
>instead of blaming them complain about brown people

Wow, great fucking idea, let's create another chinese satelite state.

If i had my money stolen by a bunch of foreign companies, i wouldn't try to suddenly overthrow my government, i would seek every opportunity i could to fuck these companies as much as i could.

Fuck, do you really think they're going to stop buying russian oil and gas?

Sounds awfully like Brandon minus the Steam ban

Most Russians love Putin. Even the younger generation can't think anything other than 'west bad'. They deserve the harshest punishment imaginable.

????????
meds

bro just overthrow the psychopath dictator bro just do it

>try overthrowing your leader
>get annihilated by armed soldiers and quickly forgotten about
Why the fuck woild you do that to yourself?

why is aqua being posted everywhere?

I too would love a leader that wasn't a spineless pussy like Brandon or a softie like Trump

See you at The easy times are over. They will only get worse.

>be right winger in the west and complain about cultural marxists rulling your country
>do nothing
>be left winger in the west and complain about the elites ruining your life
>do nothing
You people are beyond hypocrites.

Any Forumsqua website

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_nonohachi__905753dc9285c3dada2757fa2974c331.png (1638x922, 1.42M)

Funny here in America we can definitely shoot back but no one has the balls or has too much to lose

Some people have too much to lose

How do you propose to overthrow him when he controls all medias brainwashes people non stop and the ones who don't get brainwashed and go protest are sent to jail? And also putin has so many police dogs on payroll its unreal. When protest do happen its usually 2-3 putin dogs carrying one person to the AVTOZAK.

>Some people have too much to lose
And elsewhere people don't? You dumb nigger.

Our russian anons did anticipate the net going down and hoard a good amount of cracked games/roms with emulators, right?
RIGHT???

Because she's best girl.

You can't directly punish the guy who has nukes you moron.

The only way to overthrow nuclear dictators is by civil war, russians need to wake the fuck up

You realize people protest and are then black bagged, put in prison, or outright killed? Shit, they even poison faggots if they leave the country.

Attached: gone too soon.png (592x1067, 309.26K)

From what I've seen of how they act online, Russians deserve to suffer.

I feel like the sanctions are just to make it financially impossible to prosecute a war.

user coming

Currently is the process of hoarding packs of Japanese trap VNs.

Attached: cover.jpg (800x1139, 217.24K)

>I swear guys if we just make his citizens starve that's totally a-okay and will keep the nukes off our backs lol haha
>Wait what do you mean they're just building back stronger?
>What do you mean globalization is dead and our energy reserves will run out in a year?
>What do you mean gas prices will shoot up to the point our very own citizens will starve as the cost of everything goes up?
>Ummm wait you can't make a coalition with China! You can't just bypass SWIFT with your own solution!
>Wait now you're telling me you'll swallow up more nation states?
>W-wait China you can't just own South America like that! That's our backyard!
>W-wait DON'T KILL THE PETRODOLLAR PLEASE!
lol

>soldiers are not people and have no families
they can also turn eventually