Unironically getting mad while playing vidya

>unironically getting mad while playing vidya
you're not one of THOSE people, right Any Forums?

Attached: nm2dftlyrdl21.png (775x574, 711.42K)

na i just turn the game off

>can't beat real world challenges
>has to resort to fictional challenges that another man literally made for him
>can't even beat those
I'd get mad too desu. At myself, for being this way.

Haven't been since I quit playing csgo years ago whenever the kike on jewtube shut down betting sites.

any zoomers

Why do people like this guy, he has like no personality, isn't attractive, isn't funny, isn't unique, nothing.

I like him

he's pretends to be super retarded so people can feel better about themselves while watching him. its like watching the retard eat glue but this time around the retard makes a lot of money for eating glue.

he's pretty based, I much prefer zoomers watching him over h*san

Guy has a million viewers at any given time and I can't understand a word he is saying, I'm supposed to believe it's English but it sounds like a guy gargling cotton balls

>pretends

of course not but if I had a camera on my face I'd pretend to for views

I used to be. Now I just uninstall because I can't be bothered. Also I hope he contract early-onset arthritis and diabetes.

Most of it is an act. Those YouTubers and streamers do it for the likes and subs of their 12 year old audience.

I don't break stuff, but I do get frustrated from time to time playing casual in CG:GO when I'm continuously getting wrecked by AWPs. Kind of hard to not feel some type of a way when you keep dying.

Just git gud

What’s an AWP why and do you just assume everyone knows what you’re talking about?

Not in like a decade.
Last time I got angry playing games, I was drunk as fuck and punched my TV screen, completely smashing it... this was in like 2012 I think.
After that I've never got angry at games again because it's expensive and just plain pointless.

Outside of saying fuck in frustration when I make a mistake or complaining about how garbage my team is no.

Yeah I sperg out
I punched my brother playing Super R-Type and got banned from vidya by my parents for a bit

>completely pointless
So is getting drunk at all