IT'S SHIT BECAUSE IT'LL NEVER RUN WINDO-

>IT'S SHIT BECAUSE IT'LL NEVER RUN WINDO-
store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675200/view/3131696199122435099
Deckchads literally can't stop winning

Attached: deckchads we won.png (752x121, 39.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675200/view/3131696199122435099
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd literally only use a Deck to play games so I guess Microsoft peaking at me playing with my Deck would be fine. :)

>Retards doubted the Deck, the best handheld in the market right now.
Steamchads keep fucking winning

How soon until games have such high system requirements that the Deck simply can't run them?

>Q2 bumped to Q3
go on without me lads

Attached: 1619821361277.webm (480x600, 2.32M)

Maybe another generational leap.

they will probably have a new deck every few years
but even if it couldn't run new games library is huge

I'm interested to see what the community does with it since it's open, I think we'll se amazing stuff

>me and my friend's were also bumped back to Q3
It's okay fren

Attached: 145719832719.png (704x429, 201.1K)

Who cares, new AAA games are trash and there is an infinite library with games on steam+emulation to care.

I just can't believe the queue filled up so fast. I tried to get in when it opened but it crashed and I couldn't put the preorder in till like an hour after when it was stable.

With fsr never or 5y.
The thing is are you ok with 540p?

forgot to attach pic. If someone put in a preorder today, what would it say for expected order availability, 2028?

Attached: 1629989410614.png (525x327, 43.18K)

I'm expecting mine in 2023

Attached: file.png (322x122, 19.84K)

What's a driver exactly?

software that tells your operating system how to properly use the hardware

Code that tells your operating system what's inside your PC and how to use it.

win10 stops being supported in a few years
what do I have to do to prepare to jump to linux?

I don't know but it will get better now that there's a financial incentive for developers to add more linux support

>store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675200/view/3131696199122435099
>Deckchads literally can't stop winning
cool, now you can run shitty spyware on your console too.

You retards werent q2 you was AFTER Q2 which is literally q fucking 3

Under normal circumstances it wouldn't have lasted more than a couple of months. Half a year at best.
But, looking at the rest of the market right now... it looks like the next generation of games is having trouble getting off the ground. People have been buying way, WAY less PS5/Xboxs than expected. As such, AAA devs don't wanna take the risk of making their games next-gen only. You can count the number of PS5 exclusives on a single hand. I don't even know if there is a single Xbox series X exclusive out there. As for upcoming releases, same thing, I can't think of anything coming out this year or the next that isn't at least compatible with a base PS4, with the PS5 versions basically acting as an HD texture pack.
The Deck being roughly the equivalent of a portable PS4, as long as the situation stays like this it'll keep on being relevant. So if I had to give a conservative estimate, I'd wager it's gonna keep running new releases (at acceptable settings) until end of 2023. Maybe even some months into 2024 depending on how things go. Any further than that, and I don't see it keeping up unless you're ok with heavy use of FSR, frame limiters and low settings.

>People have been buying way, WAY less PS5/Xboxs than expected
That's due to the pandemic causing chip shortages + massively increased demand that still hasn't caught up. It'll probably work itself out over the next year or so, as long as China doesn't decide to attack Taiwan.

The PS5 is on track with PS4 sales

No need to be rude you BLACK FUCKING NIGGER

Attached: 1635609872465.png (400x654, 79.6K)