I died 5 minutes into Elden Ring against this spider and don't want to play it anymore

I died 5 minutes into Elden Ring against this spider and don't want to play it anymore

Attached: aibqeDBGRsqadu9JeQwJQM-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

Trannygame made for plebbitsois, Any Forums will hate it within a year.

>Contrarian points out the retarded contrarian behaviour of v/

Very selfaware aren't you?

He's hard, but you can beat him.

Samurai's are the best at killing that thing from the start. Use the bow weapon art

I had no chance. it's fast, can one-shot you, and there seems to be a magic meter unlike 1

Why would I use something as boring as a sword in a fantasy world?

do the first minute just dodging, observe how close he can get you. After that begin kiting with ranged attacks. You have more than enough arrows to kill it. Magic, probably not enough FP

you can kill it with a katana, throw the shield away. You won't get many chances learning it's melee pattern at the start of the game though so ranged is preferred.

I picked Astrologer

then you are proper fucked, unless you have the reflexes of a god-gamer or the patience to restart everytime just to learn it's melee pattern.

Do you die in a cutscene afterwards if you beat him? Like in DeS?

this

You get one chance, and no heal flasks

I think you have to suicide off the ledge since there's nowhere else to go, but you do get early access to a greatshield and decent straight sword. I of course, did not beat that asshole.

Actual bullshit enemy, along with the hands and bears. Harder than malenia

Kill yourself dumb faggot you know nothing

I will be honest with you
this is a bad start for the game

even on dark souls, you can still flee from the asylum fight, and you don't even have a weapon yet
the game should have started on the pile of corpses inside the hero's tomb

Damn this game looks ugly.

You still have to kill the AssDemon after you get your shit

>First enemy you run into is a screeching beast with 80 arms and absolutely no readability that you're meant to die to
I knew from that moment forward that the game's bosses were going to be dogshit.