Hahaha holy shit what the fuck

hahaha holy shit what the fuck
LITERALLY impossible

Attached: 20220310203330_1.jpg (2560x1440, 934.96K)

>summons
>loses anyway
Yikes!

Are you really using a sword against enemies that are weak to hammers and complaining? You can also backstab literally every single one and they're all slow as fuck.

>Using a zweihander against bosses strong against swords and weak against blunt weapons

Attached: 1626431644248.jpg (562x317, 81.69K)

Night Maiden's Mist

this fight isnt worth it, It drops like 7k souls and a dogshit spell. If you really want to do this fight come back at level 110, youll still have trouble but it will be a lot easier.

Bruh literally do 2 air r2 and you can riposte the niggers for 80% of their HP assuming you use a strike weapon like you are supposed to

I've seen almost no screenshots of solo bosses from this game. It's all like 2-3 dudes at the same time. In every previous Soulsborne game that was usually a once-per-game boss gimmick, but in Elden Ring it looks like the majority of bosses are multi-dude fights. Is that why Any Forums thinks this game is so challenging? Because it's just throwing more shit at you and calling it difficulty?

you're just trash, none of these games are even hard. ninja gaiden black is harder than any souls game because it does not have iframes at all.

>this fight isnt worth it
sadly about 80% of the game optional bosses and dungeons

Attached: 1281377287527.jpg (600x681, 46.98K)

Imagine being a non-magic user. Disgusting muggles.

Attached: 1426033210954.jpg (1080x1080, 69.44K)

Git gud. I fought them like a man and killed the caster while kiting the nigger trying to stick me with his aids stick.

Use a weapon that does "Strike" damage. Crystalians take extra damage from it.

Is everyone just a guide baby looking up stats these days?

>killed spear user first
>then the caster
>ring user spent more time flying around the room than actually doing anything
All with a greatsword. Hit em enough times to break their stance and they lose their armor. Use jump attacks when able.

The fight is content. Content is its own reward.

No most people just aren't so retarded that they think swords will hurt enemies made out of rock more than a giant hammer

Did you not have like 3 messages infront of the boss fog that said something along the lines of 'no slashing ahead therefore striking required ahead'?

Get a hammer, flail or cast rock sling at them

>the enemies made of crystal are weak to crushing weapons
>"wow way to look up a guide"
room temp iq

Obviously yes it takes less than 10 seconds.

The game has a gimmick to summon all kinds of NPC allies. But Any Forums is too retarded to use them because this makes them not having to learn the movesets. Even though most of these gank fights don't have enemies with complex movesets or the enemies are copy pasted and you already fought them 1v1.

quit wanking your fucking zwei and use a hammer you gay retard, literally just CLUB will stunlock them.

>game drills into your head that these guys crumple to strike damage
>AHHHHH WTF THIS GAME IS UNFAIR

Haha nice try fag but I fought my first Crystilian using my flail and wrecked it, then later in the game switched to zweihander and fought the spear and magic crystalian, found my damage was crap, and switched back to flail.

Attached: 1645706921299.jpg (640x613, 48.76K)

What would you say is the worst bodd in the game? For me it would be the Death Night Bird. That thing has fucking hitboxes that would make DS2 blush.

You are low level or something, I beat it on my first try on my str build.

You know if you guard break them they pretty much die instantly right