When is someone going to finally out him as a nonce/sex pest?

When is someone going to finally out him as a nonce/sex pest?

Attached: file.png (587x626, 442.62K)

You're going to have to help out Any Forums here. Who is that?

He always seems really kinda creepy when he's playing vidya with Gee.
Also he generally seemed like a prick on the JingleJam streams.

I used to love watching these faggots so much with their adventure minecraft videos
>HELLOO SIMON HELLOO LOUIS
SOUL!

I think he's too much of a manchild to really do that.
But then again they are surrounded by troons and worse, so he'll be cancelled eventually and he'll probably kill himself considering his massive depression.

is that simon?

Early yogpod was unironic kino and I still enjoy it as a 25 year old man

Hes mentally unwell

source?

>SCRAMBLED!

Sjin redemption arc

Is Yogscast still a thing? I have not seen or heard about them in over 5 years.

>When sjin mentions yogscast members in his new minecraft series
Feels weird man. They've all come out and said he's a scumbag or some such thing. They're probably just doing it to save face in front of the public but it's still weird that he mentions them so casually after getting kicked out.

what's your headcanon on how shadow of israphel should've ended

Has there ever been anything specific released about what he actually did?

He performed the unforgivable sin of flirting with women.

just text messages and "being a creep". I think there was a police investigation made but they threw it out because it was fuck all that he did.

Simon Lane.
If you were of the age to have watched Minecraft YouTube videos in 2010 and the early 2010s in general, you would be familiar with his videos with the Yogscast.
And you might remember him by his username of 'HoneyDew'
yea

He never leaves his hole and just fucks his cats now

It's wild how a person can manage to become less mature and well-rounded over the years. When I was a good bit younger I listened to the Yogpod because of the chemistry between Simon & Lewis. Now one is an emotionally stunted manchild, and the other is an alcoholic shell of a man rendered incapable of love. I just wish at least Lewis would quit so he could make a go at being happy. It's strange to think that the two of them could conduct themselves with an amount of intelligence a long time ago.

No, nothing was ever really confirmed.
I think Bouphe and Geestar said that he was kinda 'harassing' them. Now, given those people, that probably means that Sjin just kept coming on to them went they didn't want it.
I doubt he slapped anyone's ass or sent anyone's nudes. We would have heard about that.

Sjin really didn't do a whole lot from what I understand. Perhaps it was still improper, but honestly who cares.
He's a E-list Youtuber at this point.

>I doubt he slapped anyone's ass or sent anyone's nudes.
I miss Turps

pre yogpod was pure kino, along with tb's blue pls podcast
I miss those days bros

It's been fun watching Sjin restarting his channel and go from a hoarse voiced, depressed shell of a man back to his classic passionate Minecraft loving self. His excitement really shines through at the moment.

Pre minecraft yogpod*

Yeah he was a great personality.
And he was the one who found business deals to get special events for the channel, like the remote controlled bike challenge they had for trials fusion, or the ones the had for Total War Three Kingdoms or what not.
Those were some of my favorite videos, so it's sad that those aren't going to be coming back as Lewis himself doesn't have the time nor the business acumen to secure those deals

Sips' long-form let's plays were great. Wasn't the same when he started streaming.

Attached: 1626825749411.png (350x319, 149.87K)

>tb's plue pls podacst
RIP