How the FUCK am I supposed to beat this guy on Hard Mode?

How the FUCK am I supposed to beat this guy on Hard Mode?

Attached: full image of Zero Alien Roddy when.png (720x488, 519.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ytzhkx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you having trouble with?

Attached: 20220310033950_1.jpg (1600x900, 452.82K)

"H-he's fast!" is my issue basically. Nothing I can do but git gud.
Beating him on hard doesn't give an upgrade does it?

last boss on hard mode is so tedious she has such padded HP. overall i don't like the hard mode in this game the first one did it better

You get satisfaction and nothing else.. This is from the first time I beat him. streamable.com/ytzhkx

Things to keep in mind:
1) Stop attacking when his visor flashes, that is around the time he will begin to counter attack
2) He follows the same pattern, which is usually: Retreating triple shot jump backwards, homing shot, single shot, triple shot, triple shot, retreating triple shot jump backwards, homing shot, repeat
3) You can make Eve stop her anthem if you use Colossal Maelstrom

Attached: 1628451582866.jpg (180x240, 26.63K)

hips

Attached: 1631747156389.jpg (1200x838, 187.06K)

FUCK
I was really hoping to get the extra Cope-Saber attack boost.
Thanks anyways.

who is this guy? Is he a hard mode boss? I never got that fuck playing the game a 2nd time to see the whole story just give us a unlockable true ending like in gv1 and 2

Jason from the BMZ DLC. He is from another saga of Inti games called Blaster Master Zero

It's Jason from BMZ series, he is a DLC boss introduced in update

>she has such padded HP
you'll get x rank for clearing it regardless as long as you shred her with your skill. you're supposed to use the gatling gun or cryo to get damage in faster

I know nothing of Gunvolt but I am a huge BlasterMasteraboo. What do I have to do to get to this fight?
t. someone who picked Kane

Are the games good? what about the earlier ones not made by inti?

>Buy the overpriced DLC
>Fight him after you beat the intro stage on normal mode
>To fight him in hard mode, unlock hard mode by finding all the emblems in normal mode then going to the secret room in the last stage
>Beat hard mode's intro stage then you can fight him

the best inti games in recent years. no tedium of gunvolt scorefaggotry goes a long way in making an actually good platformer

i only played the first blaster master zero but it was really fun, gonna start 2 soon

I didn't like hard mode at first either but I came around to it. It's fun having to actually learn boss patterns to dodge instead of just tanking shit. Having to go back through the stages was annoying but I think Laboratory Block was the only stage where it was genuinely obnoxious getting back to the boss.

>the first one did it better
because it changed the flashfield into a literal "skip bossfight" weapon
do gunvoltfags actually play videogames? it seems inconcievable to me that anyone who's a fan of platformers would actually like that turd

"I-is that iX?! No, it can't be! Save me, Lucia-sama! AAIIIEEEEE!!!"

Attached: E8AOL0hXsAE3kBM.jpg (192x234, 13.25K)

I'm talking about score attack in iX 1 (the actual hard mode)

Admit it

None of you ever beat this guy cause nobody owns his amiibo lol

Attached: 364622f1e5bb117b021f8c56305884891468060836_large.png (200x200, 59.66K)

>iX gains dimensional travel tools in iX2
>is a cyborg so he could change what his body looks like
>that one scene in GV2
HOLD THE FUCK UP

Attached: download-11.jpg (204x247, 10.07K)

I did. He wasn't that bad as Copen, but was a pain as GV.
Both equipment options are great and I wish they were series standards. GV seems to have some degree of such in 3's later trailers at least.

Gunvolt in GV3 looks like he has some of Copen's moveset

I just started LAiX2 how do i upgrade Copen midair dash?

His limited dash ruined all my rhyme in combat from previous game, everything feel so slow now.

get 1000 kudos
really though just learn to get used to the one dash, the game is designed around it. instead of stomping just press jump to land faster