What made Bloodborne's music so distinct? Every Souls game before and after is mostly background noise

What made Bloodborne's music so distinct? Every Souls game before and after is mostly background noise

Attached: Image_bloodborne-Priest_Gascoigne.jpg (1700x956, 391.8K)

it sounds just like every other souls game retard

The game was developed by Japan Studio, which means higher quality than the rest of the games.

I can't remember any music in bloodborne to be honest

You don't remember The Incomprehensible Wailing song they played for multiple bosses? Or Church Choir #7?

where are they in the game's credits? Shouldnt there be a big section about them and the programming and support work they did creating assets, music etc? I only saw a small section about Sony Japan producers and QA people

The same thing that made the aesthetic and atmosphere distinct, fuck I love that game

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Attached: flamedog.png (815x854, 1.04M)

They used a real orchestra unlike in the dark souls games

I don't remember any tracks from this game

In fact, the only songs in the series I can remember are a few from Demon Souls and Dark Souls 1, everything else just blends together in my head

>implying you don't remember vicar amelia's theme
>you at least remember the melody line at the start

No, I don't...
The only song I remember in this entire game is Ludwig's theme.

Same for me. I don't remember anything of the BB soundtrack.
The only Souls soundtrack that stucks in my head is Majula.

Attached: japanese chad 2.jpg (378x454, 42.5K)

You must be autistic. Only an autistic fag could have taste this bad.

A real orchestra would have no incidence upon the catchyness of a song especially compared to a fake orchestra.
No, it's all in the compositions.
The flat chords are immediately striking, you'd call it dissonant but the partitions were keyed in Minor everywhere and the rest is simply distinct melodies with balanced instrumentations to support them.
Not all bloodborne themes are perfectly balanced, lady maria's theme gets a little clumsy with the audio levels though i could justify it in a artsy fartsy way.

Compared to Dark Souls music. Bloodborne music has lyrics.

Kitamura, while I like a lot of her tracks, is basically just Souls Hiroyuki Sawano. All her shit sounds the same. And she kinda sucks at doing more ambient and tone setting tracks. Doesn't help that Miyazaki loves to jerk her off these days and use her primarily for everything, which is a shame since most of the best and memorable tracks in the series wasn't even made by her.

nothing in bloodborne compares to

Plin Plin Plon

>vicar amelia's theme
It's the Cleric Beast's

I was going to disagree with you, but then when thinking about it I came up short, you're right.
It's too memorable.

>be running
>bb ost
>it’s Laurence theme
>sprints for the next 5 minutes
Probably the best or at least best top 3 ost in bb
The song itself is a tragedy of Laurence
The build up
>seeking greater intelligence and wisdom from blood transfusion
The mid section
>he takes too much blood, fucks up fish people place and becomes a beast later on
The finale
>the tragedy of Laurence
>only seeked wisdom from the great ones
>instead he became what he hated the most, a beast
>now at tones for his sins in the hunters nightmare
Idfc what you all think , 10/10 ost

only good track in the game is blood starved beast

>"the tragedy of Laurence"
Laurence was a colossal retard that deserved everything that happened to him. How many lives did him and his Healing Church completely destroy?

Yes.
Sometimes i wake up and my mind jumps to humming a bloodborne theme but that's hardly believable is it.

I remember a lot of DS2 and DS3 music but only one track from BB, to be fair though I like all the music from all of the games but BB's just hasn't stuck as well as other souls games music did

Bosses playing under the same rules (for the most part at least) as you.

Live orchestra and choir vs sample library.