How do we fix western AAA studios?

How do we fix western AAA studios?

Attached: 20220310_133233.png (584x229, 25.88K)

Western devs have always hated jap games but because they weren't as successful they didn't display their contempt so openly. Now that a jap game shat all over their product and ate their sales their internal jap hate is getting much more louder and they cannot hide their seething and inflated ego.

Attached: 1616526290324.jpg (1920x1080, 232.99K)

Don't fix them. Let them all die.

>elden ring reviews amazingly
>designers hate this
Its almost as if their entire design philosophy is hated, shame they're too busy autofellating to work this out.

do you think they're taking notes inbetween sessions of being butthurt about it?
did they really think what they were being asked to do at those AAA companies could have ever been construed as the correct course of action?
why am i asking you all these questions?

Attached: me.jpg (309x347, 32.17K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO WHY ISN'T THE GAME EASY THAT HANDHOLDS AND LOTS OF CUTSCENES WITH BLACK WOMAN KILLING WHITE MEN!

It's almost like fromtrannies paid for the reviews. Even reviewers who gave it 100s are coming out against it.

>economy is cryptic
well no shit, after ukraine shitshow everything is rising with no end in sight so that's an intended mechanic

>oh no, 70% of the screen isn't covered with some UI overlay? How horrifying!

Holy shit these Horizon devs are really doubling down? lol

i mean.... they're right. fromsoftware embodies literally everything wrong with glorifying shit developers who put no effort into games and rehash shit just to make a quick buck from brand loyal retards

>objectives are unclear
I bought the game yesterday, played for 6 hours and you're clearly told where to go by the first fucking NPC you meet outside of the tutorial dungeon, also those grace trails show where to go if you're completely lost, the open world incentivizes free exploration, you tumble upon a statue that shines a light to some area and you find a hidden cave, that shit is nice
>combat animations are hard to read
No they're not. You don't immediately run into the boss and start waling on them and then die because you were impatient, you keep your distance, watch their attacks, dodge if need be.
It takes couple of retries to find out all their moves unless there's a second or third phase to the fight.
>Economy is cryptic
How? You have your souls/runes, you use them to level up and buy shit, that's it.
>difficulty is high with no option
The game is incredibly easy if you use all the tools given to you. The summons make everything piss easy, the horse is very abuseable, magic / ranged makes fights a lot easier. I decided to go for wretch and full melee no summons, that's my choice and I love the challenge.
The UI is the same as it has alwasy been, inventory menus and such are easier to navigate than DaS1, 2 or 3. I think its the clearest UI we've had and it doesn't clutter the screen.

Now, my three biggest complaints about the game
I use keyboard and mouse as my controller is broken, it took some time to get used to but it's completely playable on a keyboard. Dodgerolls, compared to the previous games has a MASSIVE fucking delay. It's the worst dodgeroll I've ever experienced in a game. Having run on the same button, having the input come after the button is released, there's a solid 0,5 seconds until your button press goes through, this makes dodging so much more difficult than ever before. Having multiple monitors, the mouse sometimes goes over the screen resulting in death, and the vignette fucking sucks and you can't remove it.

Attached: 1563249813087.jpg (389x582, 74.38K)

Why do western dev hate it when games treat the player like a grown up ?

Horizon forbidden west is shit but elden ring is ultra mega overrated

adults are a much less marketable group than children. You can only milk an adult for maybe 20 years, twice that for kids.

>Horizon dev can't comprehend the tweet
Fantastic.

This is what happens when a libtard is confronted with reality. He screams, shouts... Appeals to some authority that he himself has determined to be all knowing. Like praying to a god and asking it to help him. Sadly, there will be no response as his schizophrenia takes over.

accuse them of racism and xenophobia

Have western designers regressed ?

We have to bait Putin or Pooh to nuke America. It would save not only vidya but this whole planet from cancer.

Attached: lukkipepe.jpg (1106x1012, 71.21K)

>combat animations are hard to read
What?

>Catherine pfp
he gets a pass.

Because game designers are literal manbabies. The more the programming and technical aspects are abstracted away by advanced engines and tools the worse it'll get