Unironically why is it okay when Fromsoftware makes the exact same game over and over?

Unironically why is it okay when Fromsoftware makes the exact same game over and over?

Attached: soulsborne.jpg (480x360, 18.63K)

Because it's the best videogame ever created. There's no reason to be playing anything else.

grab a modern franchise and you'll see they're just the same game every year too

play the game and find out

Because they have never made a bad game.

Tomb Raider released 5 games over 5 years in the 90s. This is common.

It was okay for a long time. Judging from the reaction to elden ring it won't be okay from now on.
DS3 was the last straw for a good number of people already. I notice your picture does not include Sekiro.

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Don't fix what isn't broken.

It do be broke doe.

Demon's Souls was fairly unique. With Dark Souls they wanted to refine Demon's now with higher budget and more experience. Dark II was mandated by Bamco and Tanimura did what he could after Shibuya fucked up. Bloodborne was wildly different in its execution and remains their best product yet. Dark III and Dark III: Ubisoft Edition have no excuses.

What about Sekiro?

I think Nigger 3 had an excuse. Something had to redeem DS2 so it got a special pass in a way, fans wanted it to be DS2 done right and therefore be the same.
Elden Ring, nobody with a mind wanted it to be that much like Darkie so it has no excuse indeed.

Sekrio was different enough. Enough things in it were different.

Bloodborne was fucking shit. Utterly forgettable game. I don't understand why everyone sucks its dick so fucking much. The entire game was a cakewalk from start to finish.
Dark Souls 1 is STILL somehow the best game in From's catalogue. Go back to the slow-paced combat Miyazaki you fucking hack.

Because it's a fantastic game. Except DS2 which is fucking dogshit. Still, great series overall.

Sekiro=BB > Elden Ring > DaS 2 > DaS 1 > DaS 3

This is the true order.

I feel like you have absolutely no proof that Bloodborne was easy for you other than "I-It just was! Okay?!|

Fast paced =/= Hard
Especially with all the healing options you have in Bloodborne. The only things that killed me were retardedly fast attacks that you'd have no way to actually see coming, and that was only the first few times after I'd fight an enemy.
Nothing in the game challenged me as much as my first playthrough of Dark Souls. None of the bosses were remotely memorable, either, aside from Gascoigne, who is still worse than many of Dark Souls 1's bosses anyway.

bb was the only game worth playing on the ps4 for like 2 years. If it got released in the middle of that consoles life cycle instead of at the very beginning it would've been a blip on the cultural radar.

Because it's what I want. Going from KotOR to KotOR2, or going from GTA3 to VC to SA was great. It was the same game, but improved. That's what this is. It's what I like, but more.