Is the perfect pokemon game

>is the perfect pokemon game

Attached: 1646199203894.jpg (1440x828, 350.71K)

>before red and blue versions
>now red and red versions

violet is purple dumbdumb

Hi TPCi Shill! We're immune to your pozzed artstyle.

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-11.48.28.jpg (1642x2662, 1.5M)

Why does it take the japs years before attempting to catch up to the west? Just look at botw bare minimum open world game with barley any content yet nin toddlers think BOTW invented open world when even skyrim a game release 8 yeats before botw blows it outta the water and is still being played by thousands to this day

>wild Pokemon battles teleports you to a random arena where you have to wait for a 10 second intro, rather than taking place in the overworld like PLA
Game Freak always take 1 step forwards and 2 steps back with each game.

huh, seems they dropped the cel shading for the characters, hadn't noticed

>anything faggotmon
subhuman

BotW is leagues better than Skyrim as is Morrowind so it seems even western games get mogged by decades old games

Where is this confirmed?

You know, it's going to be really fucking stupid if what Gamefreak took from SWSH and Legends was the "open world" instead of the seamless battle and catching mechanics

I've already seen that coconut headed fagget Tahk0 try to defend the possibility by saying DURR PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO AIM

cope

What does it even do different than sword and shield anyway, how big is the dex cut this time? I'm just assuming they will drop the stupid giant pokemon mechanic and replace it with something better but that's the best case scenario.

Of all the things people complained about for SwSh, the character designs didn't seem to be one of them.

We don't know until we see more.
Pokemon themselves is calling it "Open World".
The best it's got going for it is looking better than SWSH and basing the game on SWSH's DLC being entirely wild area based.

Pokemon Legends Arceus came along and gave us some really good shit with a naturally upgraded training mechanic that should've happened 10 years ago. But we haven't seen if it will be implemented into Scarlet and Violet yet.

*Catching mechanic, sorry, not training.
Catching, one of the core parts of the series had a giant upgrade in Legends where you can observe, sneak, and catch Pokemon in so many more ways, and it's going to be really fucking stupid if it doesn't come back to Gen 9.

THE SEX THOUGH THE SEX THOUGH

Attached: EvRaodvU4AAnoc0.jpg (1934x1086, 124.32K)

>Finally get the open world Pokemon game i asked for a long time
>It looks like soulless western shit
It hurts

Attached: 1536545686831.jpg (446x327, 36.72K)

>Tahk0
I've heard this name before, who the fuck is he again

who the fuck greenlight this? who allowed this kike cuck to sing about fucking pokemon? if i were satoshi i would've be embarassed seeing this product be associated with that

TPCI, who else user? They are part of the reason why pokemon games and media (recently) have been shit