So tell us about your videogame idea, user

So tell us about your videogame idea, user

Attached: 1470027827293.jpg (1000x597, 540.05K)

pay me first

Ok so basically it's like a single player mech rpg with extremely in depth mech customization so you can choose what type of material you want the seat to be and what color the buttons are.

sent ;)

Spiritual successor to La Mulana

elden ring 2

dark souls 4

An HD-2D top down battle royale with a fantasy setting. And classes. Market it as a battle royale for people who don't like battle royales.

bloodborne 2

A game about me hanging of everybody I don’t like which is the coomer and trannie population of Any Forums.

The Visit: 2

Attached: the visit screenshot0001.png (1879x1057, 1.36M)

sekiro 2 shadows die thrice
king's field 5

urban reign 2, dont touch anything, just add more characters, stages and weapoins.

Elden ring but in space

Attached: BASED.png (521x937, 224.08K)

Dark Souls Battle Royale

Open world Blade Runner game

Syphon filter trilogy remake. Syphon filter omega strain remaster. Syphon filter 5.

>Game idea
>Explaining it to suits
lol
Everyone knows that the best game ideas were actually explained in trains, elevators or even taxis.

Uh. Ok. Well. Uh have you guys ever heard of Tetris? Yeah.., ok. Uh. Well I have an idea for a similar game called PETRIS. Uh. Instead of lining up different bricks. You line up different pets. Like dogs, cats, fish, birds. You know? I think people who like pets and Tetris will love PETRIS.

lady on the left is unironically super unprofessional looking. I know this is just a stock image but jesus at least try a little.

>Syphon Filter
My bro!
Also
>Parasite Eve 2

picrel simulator
id play it

Attached: 1646679231126.webm (854x480, 2.07M)

Assassin's Creed Black Flag except it doesn't have any of the faggy Assassin's Creed shit going on and it's just an actually good pirate game.

That's a nice idea and all but what happens when you fill a row? Are the pets just going to get gored in half?

Ok so it’s like Hatred but with cyberpunk graphics and the only mission is to kill trannies.