L

L
O
L

Attached: FNWrjviakAA8Yse.jpg (859x462, 79.29K)

'jak is spitting facts though

Autistic adults are so pathetic. Imagine actually feeling superior over a video game

Aurelia is a cute jellyfish girl though.

If you play with the music on you are cheating because it immediately lets you know that an enemy is attacking you without you even seeing them, this reminds me of elder scrolls or fallout THIS SHOULDN'T EXIST IN A SOULS GAME

This game gets praise because many of you don't have friends. You have a lot of time to beat bosses.

That's usually after they have already gangrapeed you with their buddies for at least 70% of your health. If it were dogs you'd already be dead before the music got a chance to play.

>you didn't beat the game using something the devs put a lot of time into implementing in this game
uhhh cope? LOL

I personally feel the point of games (especially like this) is that there is a challenge that must be met, and the couple of times I summoned during my first DaS playthrough it felt like the battle was fought for me, making the whole thing kinda feel like it was defeating the point. Haven't used summons since for that reason.
reddit spacing
That all said, it's undeniably a mechanic deliberately placed in the game and designed to be used, so I have better things to do with my time and energy than bitch out people who use it.

>you didn't beat the boss
His hp is depleted to 0.
>but y-you didn't gimp yourself
His hp is 0.
>THIS WAS ACCOMPLISHED IN A PURELY NON-MASTURBATORY MANNER
hp=0

Too bad I'm morally obligated to stop using her after reuniting her with her sister

He lost

Why would you use shitty NPC summons when you can summon phantom chads and have a fun multiplayer experience?

Attached: 1638553321653.jpg (819x819, 175.35K)

Based.

The only phantoms I summon are my irl friends.
Only had two good summons fighting the Crucible Knight and Lion Fag.
They both used that meta 2-hand bleed sword so all I had to do was keep the knight on me while they whittled him down.
Unfortunately one of them got 2-shot towards the end by the tail-spin attack.

Because I'm not gonna pay sony to let me use the internet connection I already pay for.

Lol summoncucks are like zoomers that only watch the Let’s Play

Attached: laughing.jpg (1300x1142, 116.12K)

Because I pirated this game

elden trash is a shit game like all souls game ninja gaiden is more difficult and fun.

I like running up on a group of enemies with my wolves.

no one but you knows how you beat the boss so it literally doesn't matter

Don't forget to dilate shazamsister