Do you agree with political messages pushed in videogames?

I for example completely agree with the message of this gun from Borderlands 3.

What do you think?

Attached: 1643474653018.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

It does, but I don't like humanity so I hope that everyone catches the flue from me

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: 1619203254008.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Video games are a medium for escapism not being reminded of the current state of the real world so I don't really, there's a time and place for everything.

Attached: 1642070703806.jpg (544x626, 40.75K)

They used to save lives in the 20th century but not today

Certainly even normies look back on the pandemic and see that the vaccine push was weird as fuck, right?

God Im glad I never played that trash.

> Normies
> Thinking

HAHAHAHA

>playing borderlands 3
I got this shit for free and I still want a full price refund.

Attached: drink this.jpg (640x604, 36.06K)

Lol
Lmao

didnt this game come out before covid

that's from dlc which came out afterwards

The government wants everyone to die lmao truuu

lol u think this came out when the game came out? your clueless

i dont think at all actually

Since Americans can't really shut up about politics I think it's just a given that American corps will shove their neoliberal propaganda down the throats of their slaves, I mean consumers
t. burger

Political messages should stay the fuck out if they don't serve a greater purpose to the game's world and narrative. OP's example is not only immersion-breaking, but it's fucking lazy.

What's your opinion on Bioshock?

Attached: R.png (635x457, 375.84K)

if something that clearly meant to portray real politics and their actions like Deus Ex, then absolutely. Otherwise, stfu.

Attached: 1623703856547.jpg (208x241, 14.2K)

Based

nta, but I think they fell into the common pitfall of thinking themes can carry a work even if the characters, plot, and, in the case of vidya, mechanics aren't so great, especially with Infinite.

The news cycle moved on. Pandemic is over, at least for the duration of war on Ukraine.
Poland took literally 1 million refugees, I bet none of them were asked whether they're vaccinated or wore masks.

>tfw local cardiologist died of heart attack a day after the vaccine