Did we like it?

Did we like it?

Attached: game-steam-hollow-knight-cover.jpg (799x1050, 480.62K)

>DID WE LIKE IT REDDĮT???? WHAT'S THE COLLECTIVE, AGGREGATE, ZEITGEIST, HIVEMIND, CONSENSUS OPINION THAT I CAN PRETEND TO HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO WITH MY OWN INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCE????? WHAT'S THE HECKIN' SAFE TAKE HERE????

Attached: v44be9adol571.jpg (427x400, 24.81K)

Yeah but I liked it as a 7.5/10 fun little game, contrary to the braindead shills

Attached: 1633425051419.jpg (652x1268, 109.42K)

Cool. So did I like the game or not?

no /thread

You like nothing. You drift through life imitating others for a hollow sense of identity.

Though the start is slow, it snowballs into an absolutely amazing game.

Attached: 1635702889911.jpg (1132x800, 142.86K)

Ori is better

Attached: ba39a41d-0f58-48aa-8b6b-e897b09d24e6[1].png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

We liked it until it got popular

King of modern (!) Metroidvania, blows Bloodstained or Blasphemous away. The seething hatebase on Any Forums is pretty funny too.

Probably the only game of it's size that never got boring. Finding the beehive after thinking I had seen everything was really cool. A better dark souls than dark souls.
Hopefully the sequel will be able to wash the stale taste of ER out of my mouth

Why did they cancell silksong? I was looking forward to that

My favorite for sure

not cancelled

Attached: hollow knight genesis.png (1024x776, 1.01M)

this game is fucking amazing, it's probably overrated though

Hollow? Like Hollow Knight? Hecking Based!

>we

Attached: 1585215540326.png (586x586, 351.9K)

Good game. Combat is fun because it is snappy, so it doesn’t get tiresome, unlike Souls, even though it remains pretty simple from start to finish. But the corpse run shit is still a stupid mechanic, maybe even more so in a metroidvania. The platforming was bad and too prevalent. Movement was also pretty basic, so map traversal wan’t super engaging when retreading ground. And the endgame being so obtuse was lame. Good music and tone though. Looking forward to the sequel lmao

I just beat it a few days ago and it's the best game I've played in years

schizo freak

I like the 25% of the game that wasnt backtracking, or searching for a needle in a haystack to progress to a new area. I didnt end up finishing it last time I played (tho I've been told I got quite far into it), might go back to it with a map next time.

>The seething hatebase on Any Forums is pretty funny too.
Claiming any cristism is just "hate" usualy means you're probably a fanboy and just love the game so much its impossible to actually have a chill conversation with cause you'll get emotional about it.

This game made me realize how old and slow I'm getting. I was still getting stomped by simple enemy patterns because I'm slow to react.

That or the Knight is slow and I'm used to out-speeding enemies. I beat it but I didn't do an extensive analysis or anything. Just presumed I'm slower than I was.