ELDEN RING

Tell your progression Any Forumsros

> 94 hours
> lvl 115
> Havent finished the game
> Havent finished the "snow" area
> Just discovered new places in Liurna

This game is fucking huge Idk how people had already beaten all the bosses, I am really good playing this game, the boss that cost me the most was Commandant Niall (8 tries solo) so I can say the game has a lot to explore, to investigate, to reveal and I still feel the game won't end sometime soon

Attached: 20220310125135_1.jpg (1920x1080, 204.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IkmFznFnbxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

120h
Level 155
Beat the game
Skipped a few bosses judging by the achievements

150hrs
sl145
platinum on PS5, the best place to play games

95h
beat the game killed all bosses
tried ng+ but it was underwhelming and badly tuned
started a new guy and im doing low level challenge

70 hours
Level 95 (intentionally not leveling any more unless I hit a real wall)
Just cleared the volcano area
Hitting the capitol tonight

91 hours
SL 105
At the snow area idk why people say this game isn't huge

104 Hours
lvl 117
hardest boss so far: Maliketh
Just got to the Haligtree and the erdtree is burning I assume I'm about to finish up most of the main content
Are any of the rare incarnations needed for the trophy locked behind quests? I think I fucked up or missed a few

65 hours
Level 60
Dunno where to go

50 hours, Level 60, beat Renalla and am just before Radahn. Spent most of my time PvPing for fun and to farm runes to buy/upgrade lots of gear and experiment with weapon arts. STR/INT with Battle Hammer and Spear. It's a ton of fun and I love having a massive moveset. With glintblade, carian slicers and gravity pulls you can get some ridiculous melee/magic combos/rollcatch set ups that just delete people in pvp.

Attached: 20220310005939_1.jpg (2560x1440, 815.09K)

Im level 50 or something and have just been going full retard power standing with katanas. I just use guides when I want to find stuff. I can’t afford to sit around for hours and discover this by my own. Fucking puppies man

>115 hours
>level 115
>haven't finished the game
>only just got to capital yesterday
>just beat Godfrey
>finally finished Volcano Manor after puttting it off for so long
God lord this game is fucking hueg, that original trailer was fucking right, I really couldn't fucking imagine it.

>40 hours
>lvl56
>Just entered upper peninsula area north of Hogwarts
Found a serpent sword that I use to feast on the blood of trash mobs and restore my HP. That was cool.

>85 hours in
>level 82 (?)
>haven't even gotten into the capital, still exploring Atlus and sometimes going back to clear out the rest of Liurnia while doing Ranni's sidequest
Extremely comfy

Attached: 1646410325594.jpg (2171x3070, 2.15M)

80 hours
lvl 80 (lol)
at the halfway point I think, I'm explicitely taking my sweet ass time just exploring stuff and doing a lot of coop with friends & randos.
Just discovered the lake of rot through Ranni's quest. I love her quest chain so far and I especially love her

didn't from software say the game is 20h long? kek, what were they smoking that day

>25 hours
>level 51
Just got to Nokron and doing the Ranny questline for that furfaggots armor. Only killed 2 main bosses (Godrik/Renalla).

How far am I

Attached: wew.jpg (859x960, 224.47K)

110 hours
lvl 125
STR/FTH entire time, but just buffs and cleanse. Sacred Claymore/Sacred Banished Greatsword.
pretty far in the game, clearing out each area as much as the game allows.
lots of bosses left.

>85 hours
> lvl 101
>have not finished the game
> have not finished lava manor, explored leyndell outskirts and the city
> have not seen snow area

I think the best catacomb is auzire side tomb

35 hours in
Level 45
I was taking my time exploring around Limgrave at level 9 on my horse and then I opened some chest that took me on a ride into some mine with a bunch of assholes in some red swamp and I rode out of that swamp at level 40 after killing Commander O'Neill, the rotting dragon, and the frenzying duelist, dying to them like 50 times each. But I got those motherfuckers with my +1 uchigatana and longbow, doing 1/100th damage until they died.

197 hrs
lvl 225
In NG+
Did all bosses

75.4 hours
Level 95
Just got to Mountaintop of the Giants and finished Volcano Manner

Also have a low lvl Faith Caster that i coop with and lead people to traps. Like the Teleport Trap Chest. others craftier than that. But its a Patches trademarked secret. Kehehehe...

Depends. You could technicall rush to the end of the game and finish it right now, but if you explore everything you've only barely scratched the surface.

110 Hours
SL 150
Want to get the last non-ending achievements, but I grinded the last 50 hours on Malenia and the final bosses.
I'm just burnt out. Haven't played vidya in a few days. Great game though.

Attached: Elden Ring Stats3.png (1271x715, 752.07K)

>Are any of the rare incarnations needed for the trophy locked behind quests? I think I fucked up or missed a few
Sellen/Azur questline(its the lady you found after you killed the pumpkin head in waypoint ruins, and that guy chilling on the way up to volcano manor)

100 hours
SL150
Beat the game with all Great Runes and 98% of the content cleared (catacombs, mines, random cool bosses in the world).

Starting my 2nd character now and will probably do PvP with this one.

This is the single best game i've played in a decade and has rekindled that "spark" I thought was lost. I swear I've dreamt about this game before.

Attached: 1596650650129.jpg (500x667, 180.67K)

>about to hit the capital
You've still got a good ways to go user

>Mage of Kyiv
based

Once you hit go mode everything in front of you just melts. I was actually rather disappointed with the "dark souls" areas, a lot of them are rather linear compared to how the overworld flows. Only drawback to the large map and the progression system is that you can get gated out of content very early on depending on what you're doing. I missed secret paths between major zones and no, tp chests are not the same. I started as DEX/FAI and then moved to DEX/INT. Duel katanas, shields are just as bad as summons and ashes. Congrats to all the other Elden Lords.

Attached: elden ring.jpg (652x188, 22.29K)

>Beat the game
>Skipped a few bosses
Pick one

58 hours beat the game. due to me doing the Volcano Manor quests and showing up to Redmane castle late I never got to do those dungeons. Got Age of Stars

youtu.be/IkmFznFnbxk

120 hours or more
Level 170
Best all the main bosses, just looking for whats left than on too new game plus.
Was hell for me having no fucking idea what class to build so i build this magic close combat mimic tear shit after i wasted so many larval tears to respec. I pretty much play this game in the hardest way possible. I had to brute force all the bosses.

Attached: 1646941536856.gif (232x194, 356.74K)