Any Forums says every video of Russia losing to Ukraine is actually a fake from a videogame (Usually Arma 3)

Any Forums says every video of Russia losing to Ukraine is actually a fake from a videogame (Usually Arma 3).
Tell me Any Forums, what videogame is this footage from?

Attached: 1646532891918.webm (720x480, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFgcqB8-AxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's from Desert Strike for Sega Genesis.

Attached: tank.webm (464x848, 2.95M)

What game is this one from?

Attached: monkey.webm (376x360, 755.42K)

That's Warcraft

Attached: 1646542937743.jpg (1974x1144, 1.03M)

based

Farm Simulator 2022 Eastern Europe DLC

That's Roblox

Attached: 1646937816145[1].jpg (724x427, 40.39K)

Any Forums also said that was from a movie and from a training exercise because it's being flooded with paid Russian shills who debunk everything with inane conspiracy theories and contradictory information designed to waste the reader's time.

Get back to the front lines, ruskie. Your generals need more human shields. Chop chop.

My favorite part is when they edit destroyed or captured vehicles by taking off the Z then saying the edited footage is the original and the original with the Z is a fake edit

>WW3 is kicking off
>all we have is a few 480p phone videos
gg slavs.

Attached: 1645708686409.webm (848x478, 2.83M)

user, that's because they are all fake. Any video of Russia losing is fake.
Apparently there are 1000 fake videos now

Attached: 1646932378674[1].jpg (828x1303, 752.14K)

Any Forums is in some sort of psychosis. They are creating even worse conspiracy theories than before. I mean I used to be regular on Any Forums but that board went completely full retard when Russia attacked Ukraine.

>trusting random 144p social media videos
Lol. Lmao.

>A-a-at least it's not RT

Attached: 1646938900103.webm (720x900, 2.82M)

>Russia getting BTFO
>Any Forums wrong YET AGAIN
>Russia is now more sanctioned than North Korea
>can't even enjoy Netflix or McDonald's in Russia
>Kremlin saying one then then flipping to another rhetoric the next day
>no conscripts lol
>o-oh wait we did have them but we're sending them back
>also remember about no civilian casualties? We lied
The world is seeing first hand how laughably bad Russia is doing in this war.

Attached: 1558175608732.jpg (600x670, 50.07K)

>Russian shills

It’s obviously the opposite dude, nobody trusts western governments right now and Ukraine has already been caught making propaganda many times.

This. Its all Arma footage lol!

Any Forums ACTUALLY believes they're immune to propaganda

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Yeah the videos are from the 2015!!!!!

>one video is fake so all of them are

>muh ghost of kiev
>muh snake island fuck you
>muh sniper with six gorillion kills

Jesus fuck, you braindead retard deserve to get sent to the front lines to die.

And here they are. Every death toll estimate, every video is le fake!

>completely full retard
>regular on Any Forums
then you're fucking new as fuck.

A lot of them are fake yes. Stop believing any footage not taken directly from a person's phone. Both sides are lying like mad right now. If you think one side isn't, you're actually retarded.

>people proudly admitting to browsing Any Forums
This board is fucking dead.

Imagine going from Soviet-era strength to getting fucked on by a country one-tenth of your size. Imagine being a Russian citizen as your leader brings your currency to historical lows and you lose any enjoyment in your life as everything shutters around you.

clearly that video is 4000 years old

This. Its all Roblox footage

>Glowniggers itt desperately trying to concensus crack

when is big daddy putin taking you guys off the internet again, can't come sooner

>Debunking video nobody has seen from Twitter account nobody has heard of
Got 'em.
You can post a dead Russian soldier in a Russian tank holding up his Russian ID on Any Forums and 5 people will tell you it's obviously a Ukrainian or a crisis actor pretending to be dead.

I like posting war footage and seeing them cope by saying its fake

>concensus
Vlad you gotta learn proper English

All the guys at work think this war will end soon and thought it would have ended at the first ceasefire talks last week, like 3 days into the war.

I keep telling them this is only the beginning and he is going to level Kiev, because I read what he did to Grozny immediately upon taking power.
They think I'm nostradamus, but so far I'm being right.

I still haven't told them that I think Putin wanted the sanctions.

Attached: 1608720677802.jpg (749x750, 99.41K)

Battletoads

10 rubles have been deposited into your account

Why would Putin want his currency to fall below a penny? What?

Polish training video. Already been debunked retard

Yes. We've been sanctioning Russia for like 10 years now. This is nothing new to them. They also turned into one of the breadbaskets of the world since then, producing most of the world's wheat.

Putin was expecting sanctions so he can ally with China and wage total war against the petrodollar. Idiots think Putin will stop here because "muh Ukraine is beating le hecking Russians!"

This is unironically the end of the American empire.

Actually it was rebunked retard.

Oh you mean the very same China that is changing foreign currency exchange to allow their currency to flourish and the rouble to fall faster?

This. Its from Red Alert

TRUST THE HECKIN SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEOS CHUD

>ally with China
think you misunderstand, russia will basically be china's economic vassal state because they have no bargaining power now. they will be allies in name only, russia will just be the bottom bitch

Do you think nukes will fly user?

Russia lost 30 years of gains in a week

>so he can ally with China
Putin wants to be a Chinese puppet state entirely dependent on their industry, currency, and market?

He is not personally affected
High food prices will cause massive unrest in the middle east and a new refugee wave that will make 2015 look like nothing.

There are dark days ahead for all of us, our standards of living will drop considerably over the coming decade.

You realize that the average russian citizen is doing fine and most of what you're reading is propaganda, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=QFgcqB8-AxE

>mfw my old school runescape account is worth more than the average russian bank account

Attached: 1640079435493.jpg (676x676, 43.28K)

>vassal state
Tell me you browse reddit without telling me you browse reddit.

China has been waging a currency war for at least the past ten years. Getting Russian oil means they can start controlling the world's oil market and can force others off of the dollar reserve. Biden has been trying to negotiate with Maduro and the House of Saud for relief, but they've actually turned their backs on him. The world is done with buying up America's funny money.

If you think the BRIC countries won't stand together when they see the petrodollar falling, you have something else coming.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Being a neo nazi must feel weird when your prized possession started attacking itself. Yes the white race is hitting itself with missiles and guns

reminder that there is a zero percent chance that there AREN'T kremlin funded propaganda posters on Any Forums. when you read someone saying some russian propaganda talking piece, it's possible that they're just a contrarian saying the opposite of what mainstream western news are saying. but there's also a good chance that it's a literal russian national being paid by putin to sow disinformation

This. Russia is actually being invaded by roblox troops in arma 3 and its all fake.

source: my dad and Any Forums anyone who disagrees is a tranny. i won.

The propaganda on the Ukraine side is INSANE
>We killed 10 bazillion Russians
>ok that story was fake but it’s the thought that counts just a war myth
>one fake vid doesn’t a liar make
>We are forcing citizens to stay in the country and fight in civilian clothing (and that’s a good thing)

>in an attempt to return Russia to its old glory, they became the bitch of China

All I know is I'm getting assaulted with so much propaganda from both sides mixed with a soup of hive mind redditards who are painting their house blue and yellow and Any Forums schizoid uncles who are waiting for every vaccinated person to drop dead telling us that Russia has triumphed that all I can really conclude is that Russia is fucked and people will post anything for attention.

Attached: 1646940334367.jpg (897x658, 105.28K)

Yes I'm sure they're quite happy knowing their pay has dropped 50% and they can't even do stock market trading nor enjoy simple shit like streaming services. I lost contact with a friend in Russia because he literally can't talk to me, legally.

>slavs
>white

A Polish training exercise outside of Kiev?

im getting tired of these fucking losers who keep resorting to saying its fake shit whenever the narrative isnt going their way

Russians are hardly white, my dude.

wow so it is all fake, knew it.

Why would Russia spend money to post on Any Forums?

There is literally zero benefit. Waste of money

Attached: 7fc400bb639890a7ed4f596b011f7346.jpg (424x600, 299.73K)

The US who has correctly predicted everything says 6k russians are dead and 1000 vehicles/heavy equipment lost
They are the most likely to be right

But it IS fucking fake so much of this shit actually gets demonstrably proven to be so.

>Sanctions have completely cut Russia off from the internet
>But I totally trust this biased third party source on the quality of Russia's life
Okay lmao

the funniest shit I heard all day
its hilarious how they genuinely believe this

Ukrainians are nazi white supremacists and putin is just taking out the trash

based ukies stealing tanks for scrap haha
dirty thieving bastards

I saw someone say that russia's strategy is to be 100% truthful in order to discredit propaganda, therefore you should believe all information coming out of russia.

Attached: 1646357835962.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

>western "experts" think Russia will invade Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania next
>they haven't read Dugin's 1998 book that's taught at Russian military academies
>they don't know Dugin called for Russia to cause Brexit through propaganda
>they don't know Dugin called for annexation of Ukraine
>they don't know Dugin called for Estonia to remain under EU influence
>they don't know the only other European country Dugin called to be annexed by Russia is Finland
>they don't know Dugin is Putin's top advisor

Attached: 1323431506156.jpg (127x80, 2.22K)

>gets shown is fake
>REEE I'm so tired of you guys showing how it's fake!

I trust my friend not talking to me anymore you dumb fucking Any Forums nigger

Maybe because it’s easy to put a fucking piece of tape on a vehicle you retarded Hohol shill.

This. Its all from Gmod Dark RP

Nigger, we're literally in a time period where truth is dictated by a few rich jewish elites. We literally cannot trust anything. If something like this is a lie we have to assume a good chunk of the propaganda is fake.

okay mr prophecy man

>Any Forums says thing
>mainstream media starts also saying thing
>Any Forums does a complete 360 and suddenly says the exact opposite of that thing or that the thing was some kind of conspiracy
every time

when will russia and Adolf surrender why is it taking so long???

You're in for a surprise when Russia completely takes over. Your mind has been fucked by war propaganda and you cannot see the obvious numerical gains that Russia has made in the past week. They have:
>miles and miles of tanks
>complete surrounds on most of south Ukraine
>control of the railway and armored trains sending in fuel/reserves

Meanwhile, Ukraine cannot get any fresh armaments from NATO and Poland has refused to give any MiG-29s, because they know it would be casus belli.

It's like a game of starcraft where one side is working off of 2 bases while the other has fast expanded into 4 bases. The one with two bases will lose always, no matter how good their individual trades are.

>6k russians are dead
>no videos
>no pictures
>when we had news about every single engagement in Syria almost 10 years ago
Hmm…

i trust friends who actually lived in russia for years, retard

This. It's just contrarian edge lords who want to feel special.

I'm sure your Russian friend is fine. In war time we literally can't trust either side's information. That's how war works.

World in shock as a bunch of dipshits living on their PC 16 hours a day while enjoying decadence actually end up being wrong and misinformed