Elden Ring

>Tree Sentinel
It has been 30 minutes and I refuse to progress further in the game without killing this bastard.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Tree-Sentinel-Boss-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 109.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SAC8CqYs8g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre not getting far in the game with this attitude

Did you ignore the horse fucker after he slapped your shit once, user? Did you level up before you one shotted him? Did that make your pp feel big?

Attached: The Boss.jpg (800x444, 56.26K)

the biggest

if you are an strchad get the greataxe from the chest pulled by 2 giants near that place then pump strength to 20(only +4 if you're a hero). It made the fight faster.
If you're a samurai allocate 3 on FP flask and keep slamming

Nothing was really hindering anyone from going past him to get better gear and fight other things then come back. Game literally gave you this option, nigger

the only correct way to play
took me around 90 minutes and 30 tries but I took this cunt down with starting equipment

>levels up
>gets better gear
>skips bosses because he's afraid of dying in a video game
Pathetic.

Finally, an user with balls and conviction.

Attached: P A T H E T I C.jpg (720x447, 29.03K)

Jump attacks are you friend. whenever he does the underhand charge, roll towards the direction he's going then do a charged strong attack, its always just remember on phase 2 to dodge then jump away since he'll the ground slam sonetimes after that.

>boss put there PRECISELY to teach the player that in an open world you can explore and come back later
>retard slams his face against a wall for an hour straight
I bet you went to the Catacombs right after starting DS1

Don't listen to this bitch nigga.
Make him pay.
Jump heavy attack is very good OP.

Attached: 1504989016689.jpg (412x430, 32.42K)

>Spends 90 minutes fighting a single enemy at the beginning rather than exploring the open world
>REEEE I need to prove myself to this video game! My pride!!!
Yeah, you sure showed him. Absolute autistic nigger-tier behavior.

>HUH?! SUP LITTLE BABBY IS ELDENRING LETOOHARD FOR YOU?!

youtu.be/SAC8CqYs8g8

Attached: 2022-03-09 16-58-58.mkv_snapshot_03.12_[2022.03.10_13.30.21].jpg (1280x720, 688.29K)

It's a good exercise to stop being a pussy in games. The fight will make you pay more attention to enemy patterns since you'll die in 1-2 hits

You're going to get burnt out if you don't learn how to pick your battles

He drops a sick weapon

which you cant use at the beginning. that should tell you something

I killed him before I met Melina with starting Prisoner. Also killed the tree dragon from the first dungeon before I met her. Lost those runes to tree fucker.

Attached: 1646940002634.jpg (648x484, 147.76K)

>he runs away from adversity
I would have said I'd rape your mother, but the woman gave birth to a weak willed coward and I do not wish to copulate with such weakness.

>Picking battles
I will endure infinite deaths before I yield.

His blood on the ground is all I need.

Attached: Vegeta.gif (498x451, 1.95M)

>that pic
But user... Gideon sure doesn't want you to become Elden Lord

>Did you ignore the horse fucker after he slapped your shit once
i went on a montage and got stronger then came back and raped him

Yeah he's fucked up in the head. Second biggest villain after Ranni

>he admits to grinding
Did you also look up a guide to cheese him?

Attached: 1431831740620.jpg (673x680, 335.6K)

I used to feel like this too in every FromSoft game but the fights aren't typically fun enough to get me to care anymore, especially in the overworld.

I know, it should have the finger niggers but not my pic

no? I went and played the game till I was stronger and thought I could take him. He's literally nothing to the game. He's not a story boss he's not even an achievement. Hell he's such a nothing you'll end up fighting like 8 of them over the course of the game. Hell one fight has you against two of them at once

ngmi
i bet you summon spirits too, faggot