Chocobo GP

So this just came out. I was just trying it out in yuzu. It's not a bad Mario Kart clone. Any kartfags going to play this?

Attached: Chocobo GP.png (421x236, 244.58K)

I’m going to play it after I finish Triangle Strategy. I got into the Shiroma and Chocobo games after seeing Hanomido’s pee doujin.

I'm waiting for my copy to come in the mail

>Hanomido’s pee doujin
I don't think this is in the game.

>filled to the brim with Battle pass bullshit
Oh well, seemed like a fun game.

I was disappointed over the news of it being MTX shit when they announced Cloud joining it. I ended up trying the lite version out since it was free and it's extremely limited there. I'm not gonna buy the full game just to buy MTX shit.

Switch onry?

What else is locked besides Cloud?

Mostly cosmetics from what I can tell, but Squall is also only available for a limited time and requires a different in game currency. ENGAGEMENT.

Attached: 8C1CFE0B-79BE-4DD6-B7AE-C35F9485D98E.jpg (394x523, 37.94K)

Yup. Apparently this was originally meant to be on the 3DS.

Well, if its just pointless cosmetics thats not too bad.

And who cares about Squall, I play Chocobo games for the monster characters like Mog.

Its fun, I'm enjoying it a lot
and not just because I am sexually attracted to chocobos, it's a great game

Attached: 1613562026069.gif (150x150, 15.51K)

Same

Why didn't you wait and try the Lite version first? The actual movement doesn't feel so good to me.

i bought the full price version to support the chocobo series and help encourage squeenix to make more games for it, but i'm not spending dime one on any microtransaction horseshit, even if it means missing out on characters.

Almost full price with MTX is bullshit, yeah.

How's the music?

HELL NO
SRB2K GODS OWN Any Forums AS THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER KART RACER

Attached: 1646479984947.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

pretty good

Attached: 1630894762627.gif (129x116, 19.52K)

They should port the PS1 version of chocobo mystery dungeon too. I liked the switch/Wii chocobo mystery dungeon but they made the "buddy ai" so retarded on purpose. It's worse than the partner ai from the GBA mystery dungeon games.

Does it have a menu where you can listen to only the music?

There's a fan translation patch.

Whoever designed the sharp turn tracks in this game can suck my fucking dick.

It's okay, but the way you guys hype it up deflates is so much when a person plays and realizes that it's nothing special.