Gf has been pestering me non stop to play this zoomerfest with her

>gf has been pestering me non stop to play this zoomerfest with her
>she is fucking addicted to it and has been playing it non stop since she got an Xbox Series S on release yet she fucking sucks at it she cannot climb out of bronze
>she knows it has crossplay and I can play with her from PC and wants me to carry her from my 4000€ PC and 1K € 185Hz screen with built in crosshair settings
what the fuck do I do?
she it getting more and more angry about it everyday
I feel shes about to drop the
>'if you dont wanna play with me Im gonna break up with you'
bomb any day now
I love her yet I dont wanna fucking play this zoomer dog shit and I cant tell her what I think of her favourite game or shes gonna freak out for good I feel
please give me some legit advice I dont know what to do
maybe getting an actual gamer gf was a bad fucking idea to begin with

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1080x751, 162.25K)

if she's going to leave you over this it's not worth it

Attached: 4iayo4.jpg (500x503, 45.6K)

Well, have you tried it? If a girl I actually gave a shit about wanted me to try something, I'd give it a shot. Then if you don't like it, it'll be easier to tell her.

how the fuck can you like that shit?
seriously?
its fucking playground for retarded zoomers for fuck sake
women leave their partners over the dumbest fucking shit all the time

It's a f2p game nigger you lose nothing by giving it a shot. If you drop the elitism you may even have fun with it.
Although since she sucks it may be frustrating.

>wants me to carry her from my 4000€ PC and 1K € 185Hz screen with built in crosshair settings
>complains about 'zoomer garbage'
Well you sound insufferable so I wouldn't want to be with you either

Be honest that you don't want to play, what is so hard?

insufferable because I got a good setup?
and yes it is fucking zoomer garbage have you even fucking seen the game and you are telling me its not zoomer galore?

she is fucking insane
like literal nuts tier
I have no idea how shes gonna react

user it's not about whether you would independently want to play the game, it's about whether you care enough about her to help her with her when she asks. Don't be an autist.

And are these "zoomers" in the room with you right now?

yes and? still not worth it

Apex is pretty good
Drop the act, she could like dogshit not an actually decent game mothefucker

Yes

Attached: Zoomers-32g-Caribshopper_ae52005b-4370-4012-80a5-cda9a499ece1_1800x1800.jpg (1038x1200, 181.03K)

Just play Apex with her, faggot. Its a great game. What are you too dullbrained to play a high IQ BR twitch shooter that requires the reflexes of an apex killer? Pathetic. Low T faggot. Lmao look at this total bitch. His girlfriend is a manlier gamer than he is. What do you like to play huh? Probably factorio or some gay shit. Be a man. Play Apex Legends.

these crunchy cheese flavoured wheels be bussin fr

>gf
thanks for reminding me user

Attached: 1643922275473.jpg (1200x675, 98.03K)

I've deleted and remade my tinder/bumble account 5 times to reset my ELO over the last 3 months and have gotten 1 like from an Ogre with 3 kids.
I'm not even fat.
There's really no hope for us.

>zoomerfest!! zoomer shooter!!
Why don't you just try the game instead of assuming it's shit because muh zoomer? It's not the best game ever made but it's a good time when you have a full team. Or are you too retarded to click on heads?

>1K € 185Hz screen with built in crosshair settings
wut

He's a retarded eurofag, just ignore

she fucking cut herself over some trivial fucking shit a few months ago and I felt responsible
and after that she threatened me she would cut her wrists for good over some other trivial shit
I met her on Tinder and she chose 'Gamer' as her hobby so I thought
>hmmm a girl to play comfy chill co op games with and talk about videogames
I had no fucking idea what I was getting myself into
I should have seen that
>'Gamer'
tag on her profile as a fucking gigantic red flag but I was stupid
I dont know for how long I can take any more of this shit

give her to me

The fact that you have a gf when acting this autistic is beyond me. perhaps she is also a retard.. Man up and tell her what you think cuck

you can turn on a set of hardware crosshairs on the panel itself to always have them on even when you are playing FPS games that dont have a precision dot crosshair at the center
in other words you can use this to aim from the hip and still know at all times where your crosshair center is even if the game doesnt allow you to
pretty stupid in shit like Tarkov and others

abort

yeah easier said than done
shes also needy as fuck and talking to her about anything is like trying to walk on eggshells without breaking them
you never know how the fuck she might react

Then why are you still with her if your relationship is so stressful

no it's not, psuy

Assuming this isn’t a shitpost, what’s happening here is she wants to involve you in the things she likes. Even if her taste in games is poor, she likes you enough to want you to be part of things she cares about.

If paying attention to your girl’s interests is too much for you, break up, because you’re not the kind of partner who can make anyone happy.

>4000€ PC
you're a retard