Druckman admits TLOU2 flopped and desperately tries to damage control his shit plot

This is 2 years after it’s release & he’s still doing this

Attached: 1530B3BC-97E3-49CF-8EE8-F4FB423C8B04.jpg (741x319, 133.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzttFDLcA9k&ab_channel=BULBULONY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder, there's no proof this game sold more than 4 million copies.

Attached: 1644803944802.jpg (396x385, 21.06K)

I honestly forgot this game existed

what part of this him admitting it flopped? this seems more like him coping about the mess of 1

i don't get what is so valuable or unique about this game that it galvanized so many idiots in its defense and its condemnation. it's just another snoy movie game, one of dozens

Nobody remembers or cares about the game, only the controversy

looks like you've lost your grip on reality (psychosis).
They have medication for that now.

Its the same thing as the last Jedi. It subverts your expectations and ruins beloved characters. A certain crowd loves to pretend this is a good thing

It's not his fault you're too retarded to understand even the moist basic story

>twitter screencap thread
fuck off already

I do not remember the guy he's referencing for the second point but they definitely could have survived that horde if the writers wanted them to, how many previous horde encounters had they gotten through at that point? Or is he trying to say that that's the way the writing would have gone if Abby didn't kill him?

Yaas queen slay.

This shit reads like it's out of one of those day time soap operas for women. What a faggy game.

TLOU2 seems to have fallen into the same pit as the FF7 Remake. Both were hyped for years, didn't release until late in the PS4's lifecycle/shortly before the PS5, and were met with extremely mixed reactions, especially relating to narrative choices that felt like they undermined the original games. They showed that you can't just will a game to being a smash hit through time, money and marketing.

Post your memes

Attached: 9483EF49-E4A6-4172-8A18-12AAFBF48270.png (1266x688, 767.64K)

star wars thing i get because that is such a formative and important franchise for a lot of people but TLOU is just some zombie game with a joyless and cynical story.

3) check out this cute baby

Attached: 1643429724997.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

There is no part. It didn't flop and the notion that it did is just cope from the schizos who really want woketh broke broketh to be real.

Why is there even still a "horde"? Isn't humanity mostly wiped out? Shouldn't the zombie bodies be so decomposed as to become useless by now? If they're stil "alive" with the fungus then how have the bodies not all wasted away from the lack of proper diet?
This is why zombie apocalypse settings are shit for a series.

snoy cope

If it had sold well ND would be hammering it home every opportunity they got.
The original selling over 13m was spouted constantly, and even though the it was an unreasonable target (due to largely being a product of bundling) it still looks embarrassing to not even hit half that

Sony admitted it flopped tranny faggot. It sold less than 8 million, it’s a flop cope

Attached: A1FE46E2-8195-4B98-A1E2-9E946BA684BE.jpg (605x546, 188.3K)

dias mio.....

That's a different game.

This faggot will make anything up to continue the series, oh that npc you killed in that forest? HE HAD THE CURE, now his transgender daughter is coming for you

Its the holy grial of normies and journos, and also set the current wave of cinematic third person realistic and gritty games.

Attached: 1601386276513.jpg (402x483, 107.84K)

What phenotype is that

I'm actually amazed over how much funny shit that single screenshot contains. Everything from the kike portrait to the ugly drawings of the baby to the literal el goblino child itself.

There's no way Naughty Dog didn't intentionally mean this.

Attached: images.jpg (237x212, 4.3K)

Hack writers don't grasp that the surprise of a subversion of expectations itself isn't enough to carry a script. They think that it's enough to trick the audience, but don't put the legwork in to make it satisfying in setting.
A good subversion is one that, when seen again with it in mind, actually fits the script far more than the initial expectation.

Boring zombie game, it's not 2008 get over it

i've only played the first one and had no desire to play the second after that. anything good in it is compounded by something boring or overly cynical. the raft pushing and box pushing was also fucking stupid

I don't know about sales numbers, but I do know from someone at Gamestop that it set a new record for return numbers.

>Ellie gets cucked so hard her gf makes her raise the baby of another man
Um, based???

What fucking wave, nobody releases games anymore.

If Ellie died and you played as Joel instead would that have been better? Or would trannies have a shit fit that the dyke & kike got killed off in the beginning?

He's talking about the black guy and his brother in Pittsburgh from the first game.

I also think it's a really weird thing to harp on about the logic of "If Joel didn't go there, he would have died because of this other thing that we wrote in," as if the massive zombie horde wasn't also written to happen or that there couldn't be some other way to escape/survive written in. I feel like this is a trap that a lot of people talking about writing in any media fall into: A story beat "makes sense" due to the logic of a written situation, therefore it is good. This usually ignores that what "makes sense" is completely arbitrary as any number of different situations exist that make just as much sense or could be justified with different writing.

>literal fucking zombie apocalypse where most of the old world history is lost
>OH VEY, REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION GOYM

youtube.com/watch?v=PzttFDLcA9k&ab_channel=BULBULONY

This game is the most funny thing i've ever seen

Attached: 1636180634598.png (826x569, 701.93K)

it’s a high profile exclusive

Should change his last name to Copeland, cause damn.

Days Gone was a big disappointment for Sony because it wasn't pozzed enough to earn them the payment from that company who pays companies to pozz their shit

Wasn’t there a part where the game stops you from shooting a Talmud

Attached: cope.jpg (1290x1184, 178.61K)

>hey, Joel!
>what’s up, Tommy?
>aren’t you so glad that we aren’t really the Last of Us Part II™?
This whole segment is even dumber in light of Druckmann’s second point.

Why do they make poc baby intentionally ugly? Why is naughty dog racist?

Attached: Meeseeks.png (1266x688, 284.55K)

It was still the best game of 2020

Reddit cope squad has arrived.

Days Gone was based

I'd buy this game if they finally implemented the multiplayer mode
Bonus points if you can buy it seperately from the dyke goyfest that is the campaign

>the young barbara spectre painting
>the ogro de las americas baby
>the suicidal looking femoid holding the mutt

it's like pottery, it rhymes

You can't shoot anything jewish related in the game. Not sure if there's any Christian imagery (doubt it, kikemann wouldn't let it into his game) but if there is, would be interesting if you can shoot those objects.

TLOU2 and Wolfenstein 2 were dark portents of where the games industry is heading, and people don't like that. Nor should they. Unless you're a woke liberal nu-male.

>moist basic story

Uh oh, a Freudian slip. Gee, I wonder who's behind this post...

This is Druckmann coping with his shit writing. The actual gameplay in LoU2 is fantastic and anyone who didn't play it missed out

In the church area, you can shoot the virgin mary statue and other things.

It's kinda hilarious Niel cuckmann literally had to go to his programmers and say:
>"Yea, we've got a part of the game where we talk about the 6 gorillion and we end up in a synogogue. Make everything untargetable"

>Hey, did you finish the game?
>Yeah, it sucked.
>Can I borrow it?
>Sure
Cope, faggot and show us sales numbers.

Oh boy! An ugly dyke teenager! Just what I wanted to play as!

Tommy and Joel dying to a horde would have actually been fine because its a much better and more realistic (or as realistic as you can be in a fungus zombie game) manner of death for them both. I always felt the game never needed a sequel because the ending was perfect. They could have died on their way down the hill to meet Tommy or they could have lived their lives in peace and died of natural causes. The uncertainty of the game was what made the ending stick.

I find it very hard to buy another game from ND as long as Druckmann is the head of the studio
The guy is too high on his own farts, like a woke version of Kojima

>Nobody remembers or cares about the game, only the controversy
Yeah nobody remembers this game that you're in a thread about that Any Forums talks about daily 2 years after it came out lol fucking retards on here I swear