Do you think her death is in any way avoidable and we just haven't figured it out yet? She was nice

Do you think her death is in any way avoidable and we just haven't figured it out yet? She was nice.

Attached: Irina.jpg (600x338, 19.73K)

She's one of the lucky ones. There's fates far worse than death.
Couldn't say she doesn't had it coming. Shame cause I quite like her voice too.

Attached: clipboard01.png (1200x628, 871.54K)

She died for you?
You missed out on some ludo

Attached: 1450796433235.jpg (456x306, 22.26K)

Isn't she just Hyetta?

Does she still die if you don't go to castle Morne?

>he doesn't know

She stays alive until you deliver her letter or kill her father.

n-no

Attached: HyettaQuest_(3).jpg (3840x2160, 887.48K)

She was a good teacher. Shame our paths had to lead to me murdering her with a humongous green sword.

however, she only appears after Irina is dead

Wait what the fuck she IS Irina, you think this is another ghoul possessing her corpse like Shabriri did with Yura?

100% that's what happens. It's likely why Edgar attacks you, as he was likely collecting eyes for her.

God Hyetta's so gross

You'll figure it out in the dlc

>Couldn't say she doesn't had it coming.
What did she do that was so bad?

How did this happen? i helped her against that old fuck did she get bodied by Renalla (even though i beat her already) or something?

also why is renalla still alive after i beat her? Story bosses come back from the dead when they feel like it sometimes.

>It's likely why Edgar attacks you, as he was likely collecting eyes for her.
Damn it all makes sense now

>doesn't had

Wonder why she hurls when you tell her the grapes are actually eyes, if she's actually a ghoul possessing a corpse then.

how did she get turned into a ball of burger king masks?

Wait it's Hyetta?
Why did I always read Hyena until now?

Because you didn't kill Renalla, you fight Ranni in the second half taking Renalla's form

why does ranni fight me then? i had already agreed to help her before i fought rennala

Why is Ranni attacking me when I already plaged allegiance to her?
She even gave me the key to her chest in the boss' room beforehand

cause you didnt take off her mask and forcibly kiss her

I never met her in the game lol.

Because she doesn't want you to kill her mom.

She's probably just putting up a facade to not raise any suspicions, but it's definitely either Irina having been reborn after dying or some sort of spirit possessing her corpse

>How did this happen?
Did no one actually listen to her dialogue? She talks about transcending earthly limitations and travels to Rennala to be reborn into something better, because she believes a mortal body is restrictive. Just like Boc, rebirth is flawed and doomed to fail for everyone except the player because only we possess the Rune of Rebirth.

i mean she started attacking me with her crippled retards what was i supposed to do

Isn't she okay with it immediately after?

What happens to her after you give her the last fruit?

It's not current Ranni, it's just a security system put in place long ago in case someone attacked her mom. In the first phase you fight Rennala, then when you're about to strike her down the security system triggers, Ranni says "oh no you don't" and you then fight the powered up fake Rennala in the lake. That's why the scene doesn't change regardless of having met Ranni or not.

Looks like she is having fun...

i guess rennala hated her cause she kicked sellen out of the academy before, still seems like a retarded move by sellen to assume she'd be helped

read this in elder god's voice

She meets with you one last time in front of the Three Fingers

>What did she do that was so bad?
aside from supposedly leaving a wake of blood in her pursuit of the forbidden mystical arts
the bigger thing, though, is the pursuit itself
if you pay attention to what she's looking for you'll probably find that the inevitable result of those pursuits would be a great harm to the psyche and more, she probably half got into that state herself

we get her boss soul for killing this "security system" though, and then afterwards we just return and rennala isn't hostile, it's her own fault for sending her crippled children after me