So you're seriously telling me there are men out there having a meltdown over the Incubus?

Just the option for gay men to have a hot gay male demon, and straight men start to seethe and go full rabid?

Why is that? Is it because they are insecure with their sexuality? Is it that they hate men and they don't want men replacing women? Or is it just some sort of "REEE NOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE MEN YOU SHOULD LIKE THE GROSS BLEEDING FRONT HOLE!" while at the same time refusing to have sex with women because they are gross IRL and you prefer your anime underage girls?

Funny how just a male model of a demon can cause so much chaos.

Attached: incubus.jpg (1800x900, 224.54K)

Aren't incubus for women?

wow players are terminally retarded and need to be put down

Where's my fem doom guard?

No

Women don't play videogames and even if they did nobody cares about what they want.

Attached: FE1FN4aXIAkaSRL.jpg (1234x864, 87.38K)

Yes
At least thats their intended purpose

It's mildly amusing and mockable that they're adding it at a time when they're purging everything else, that's all. When life gives you jokes, laugh.

Don't care. Call me when they let warlocks bind barely dressed little girl succubus children.

Attached: KICKING PAIMON IN THE CUNNY.webm (1018x900, 3M)

>male succubus
>cover up Sylvanas
WoW really is dead

I love the way his chest naturally puffs out. I also like that the person who designed the Incubus model didn't give him a prominent ass, since the wings are in the way and it'd just upset anyone itching to cop a feel of demon boybutt.

What did they purge besides Stratholme and Dalaran?

>cover up Sylvanas

Good. She was gross.

Wait a minute they made incubus for wow now? I thought they were already there as a mob?

>Just the option for gay men to have a hot gay male demon, and straight men start to seethe and go full rabid?
>cover up all women for the 99% of players
>give the less than 1% of players what they want
excellent business strategy. surely this will stop the hemorrhaging of players. as an actual, literal fag, i would appreciate the gay sex demons, if it didn't mean using me to deflect taking away from everyone else.

>cover up her midriff
devs are gay/10

I don't think anyone cares about or wastes time thinking about WoW anymore, no.

I wish the succubus was as thicc as this...

Attached: 1543784593539.png (1092x1023, 943.39K)

What triggers me is that this sexualized incubus is okay but at the same time they remove almost all sexy women.

Yes the succubus still exists but most other sexy character got censored or removed.

>cover up all women for the 99% of players

So you're telling me the same crowd talking about women belonging in the kitchen and wanting trad wives suddenly wants a world full of sluts used by black men?

It's funny how you chuds always out yourselves as cuckolds and coomers, so much for the "non degenerate" crowd.

More games should have sexualized men in them. In fact, I think that if we want more sexy women in games, we should champion for the opposite sex.

That's because men ARE sexy and women aren't. What's so hard to understand about that?

But I don't want sexy women in games, women shouldn't even be in games. It's bad enough they exist IRL.

thought you'd be used to your community being used as a criticism shield tool. or do you guys still not get that all this corp lgbt stuff is just marketing wank?
you think companies are your friends?
lol

>sluts used by black men?
>
Not him, but I find funny that you think anyone who wants sexy women is also a ""chud""
I hope you are baiting

Why are you gay?

is this a fucking bot? did you miss the part where i said i'm a card carrying homo?

I agree, but I'd similarly take it a step further. More games should focus on non-human playable entities.

These guys are so ugly
Give me some less humanoid demons or fuck off

Yeah everyone knows gay men get mad when women don't dress like sluts showing their body, lmao. You spent too much time in reddit dude, using "as a black man" to boost your opinion only works there. Here nobody buys it.