Uhhh bros wtf, i thought sony wasn't based anymore?

>gamedeveloper.com/culture/eight-women-join-class-action-lawsuit-against-sony-playstation

uhhh bros wtf, i thought sony wasn't based anymore?

Attached: highxtar-playstation-sony-mobile.jpg (1200x675, 32.07K)

bump

Attached: (You).jpg (1009x563, 95.79K)

>overly woke company riddled with sex pests
shocker

>leftist cacer cannibalizing its own
same as blizzard
same as everything else
this shit's gotten old now

When the fuck is Sony going to take Playstation back to Japan?

Attached: 1638649831315.jpg (1080x2400, 717.85K)

I'm glad I'm not on censoredstation anymore.
You know who's going to pay for this lawsuit? People who bought a censoredstation.

Attached: NieRAutomataâ„¢_2022.03.09-00.15_4.jpg (3440x1440, 3.47M)

>Hire more women
>The salary increases
>Lower cost-benefit
>shit ideas, your company culture changes because it is no longer a male dominant place
>you still take lawsuits and lose morale because women are shit always complain about something
Reminder that women's voting rights was a mistake

>he says posting a modded version of a game who's best version was on PS4 and fucking dogshit like nearly all jap releases on PC
I'm so sorry you fell for the meme, user. I'm sure you'll try and cope by modding Skyrim for the 14624957th time and playing for 30 mins before stopping to come back here to shitpost.

>best version was on PS4
>snoys unironically believe this shit
frogs in a well. or just good ol' cope? cant tell with you fags anymore

Constant reminder that those for censorship have skeletons in their closet.

Attached: dXKJJCz.png (420x420, 116.45K)

>modded version is not the best version
consolecucks, not even once

>PCopes thinking Japs give a single fuck about PCs and that they don't obviously optimize all their games for Sony consoles
I'm lmaoing @ your lives right now

>latest absolute state of play focused on nip publishers was full of pc games
lmao. an actual frog in a well

Take it you're enjoying the Stranger of Paradise demo then? No?
Oh well, don't worry, when it comes out as buggy mess on PC that'll take 2+ months to patch, that'll show me.

>proud of betatesting a demo
the best part is that you actually thought this was some "Gotcha!" response. truly pathetic

the absolute irony of this being your reply

I'm buying 6000000 PS5 to support this based company

Attached: 1638918597164.jpg (416x587, 59.61K)

out of canned responses already, huh? shoo now, back to betatesting demos lol

>he doubles down
Its okay user, the game is fantastic, after many patches it'll finally be playable on PC, you'll get to use nude mods, play minutes and come back here to shitpost about modern games being shit.

Attached: mfw.jpg (1280x720, 79.09K)

>when it comes out as buggy mess on PC that'll take 2+ months to patch
the things snoys have to come up with to cope with their irrelevance in the nip market, holy shit

This shit was memory holed hard outside of this place

>I-IT'LL BE BAD ON PC! Y-YOU'LL SEE!!!!
lmao. maybe you should change tactics now after humiliating yourself so hard, hmm? try shitposting with an actual exclusive this ti-oh wait. oops. lol.

Call me when PCopes stop begging for
>Gravity Rush, Gravity Rush 2, Ghost of Tsushima, GT7, Muramasa Rebirth, Odin's Sphere L, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Sakura Wars, Persona 5 and Bloodborne
when you stop getting buggy game releases and when Japs cater to PCs over Sony and Nintendo.

>that list
i know the very mention of it will send you into a ptsd-fuelled dilating frenzy, but look up the nvidia leak. the same one that confirmed gow4 on pc
>brings up nintendo out of nowhere
lmfao I love it when you pathetic slime try to hide behind actual success. And more day 1 kino for ryujinx? im so scared lol