Comfy Elden Ring thread

I hate the foreskin duo

Attached: 1646806828309.jpg (850x1019, 175.47K)

>foreskin duo
Is that the final form of jewish doctors?

I doubt... you could even imagine it.
>See a bunch of Skeletons guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Poisonbloom in that corpse.
That which commanded the stars.
>See a bunch of Poison Mushrooms guarding a corpse, kill them and find an Arteria Leaf in that corpse.
Giving life... its fullest brilliance.
>Go up a remote cliffside and see a clever drop with a hidden corpse next to a firecamp, find a Turtle Neck Meat in that corpse.
THE ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Bats guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse. Exact same thing happens less than 5 minutes later.
OOOOOHHHHH, ELDEN RING!!!
>See a bunch of Highwaymen guarding a chest, kill them and find 5 Mushrooms in that chest.
Shattered...
>See a bunch of Wolves guarding two corpses, kill them and find a Glowstone and a Golden Rune (1) in those corpses.
By someone...
>See a Giant Miranda Flower and a bunch of small Miranda Flowers guarding two corpses, kill them and find an Immunizing Cured Meat and a Golden Rune (2) in those corpses.
Or something...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Hefty Beast Bone in that corpse.
Don't tell me... you don't see it...
>See a bunch of Demi-Humans guarding a corpse, kill them and find Crab Eggs in that corpse.
LOOK UP AT THE SKY!
>See a Big Land Octopus and a bunch of small Land Octopuses guarding a corpse, kill them and find a Golden Rune (1) in that corpse.
It burns...

Yeah

Attached: 1582046373141.jpg (2897x4096, 2.46M)

Here it is bros, the dual dagger build blade of calling and black knife

Attached: daggers.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

well it looks like shit, sorry I don't know how to make a proper webm it seems

started second playthrough as an intcuck. Margaret had no chance against my pebbles.

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.03.10 - 18.02.15.53.jpg (2088x1440, 3.94M)

literally spirit of motherwill

Attached: motherwill.jpg (1920x1080, 232.2K)

you sure showed those mooks who's boss

>He doesn't know about Vyke's reason for going frenzied flame
>He doesn't know about Bernhal's reason for not getting the rune of death and why Melina doesn't have a body
ohnonono Melina bros...

Attached: 96784531_p0.jpg (800x1200, 1.07M)

roderika is a cute

cute feet!

bros im tired of moonveil, its too easy
what should i try out?

Bros how do I beat Malenia. She’s too hard

Attached: 164AA2B4-7318-487E-A617-B36431F4C611.jpg (870x792, 87.6K)

Why did (You) think it was a good idea?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

well (you) can't die so might as well go down the aids waterslide

The prospect of doll pussy was too much to pass up

I keep finding cool weapons, armor, and spells. Wtf are you doing wrong?

i don't get how the mausoleums work
is there a specific mausoleum for each specific great soul?

my friend wanted to dupe godrick's but couldn't do it in a mausoleum in liurnia, while he could in the one in the weeping peninsula

now i want to dupe rennala's but one turtle i tried to use doesn't let me

Attached: .png (1024x659, 1.15M)

Just created a new character to play when my gf doesn't want to watch. Is there any way at all to make a cute female character? All the options did not feel good

Attached: Teresa.png (1280x1644, 1.34M)

>find random ass cave, entirely optional
>superboss
>find well hidden random teleporter
>entire new underground area with a cool boss fight at the end
you're a dumbass

>just discovered the weeping penisula at lvl 107
heh nothin personnel castle shitters

the ones without bells are different from the ones with bells. you can dupe different souls depending on which one it is.
>THIS is the first bit of melania lewds I've seen so far
god, why does that excessive blush coloring infuriate me so? is it a holdover from the days of tumblr?

How strong should I be before tackling Sellia Mines? I’ve cleared out the ones in Limgrave and Liurnia. I’m SL30 running a quality build with the bloodhound sword.

Fiacucks HATE this chad

Attached: IMG_20220309_182528.jpg (849x576, 152.89K)

to add to , the ones with the bells are for demigod and regular boss souls, the ones without are used for a specific set of boss souls, such as the lichdragon and the space centipede. why is it this way? who the fuck knows?

>Be tarnished
>Tired of all this bullshit
>Go down an underground city full of niggers, giant ants, niggers riding giant ants, a lake of liquid aids, and a temple full of alien shrimps
>Ah good, a coffin, let me fucking die already
>End up even deeper in the nest of a planet destroying giant Ayyylmao
Goddamn

>There's cool shit to find too, so that means the padding you mentioned doesn't matter
Cope

it literally doesn't matter

>padding
You can ignore 90% of the game, fully optional content isn't padding no matter how much you try to argue otherwise, you mentally ill discordcuck

How can one man be this based?

Attached: 5EEE9FA1-E40A-429F-8B22-002ED31FBFDC.jpg (1170x639, 214K)

I don't really care, her plan was to cuck you in the end anyway and expecting you to be okay with it.

Attached: 1646633978895.jpg (3317x4096, 1.62M)

so, is there a dollfucker thread on /d/, or is ranni more of an /h/ or /e/ subject?

Attached: 1623968281314.gif (627x502, 940.14K)

new fetish, huh?