Literally ds2 all over again

>literally ds2 all over again
it's fucking over

Attached: 1741841031.png (1446x266, 22.54K)

Attached: elden ring crying.png (778x950, 624.52K)

I'm playing dark souls 2 (pirated) I'm using the homunculus mace, it's awkward but it's the strongest weapon I have. When it's low on durability I use the starting broadsword.

I have 3 big souls, the golem, something else, and the pursuer which I just killed today.
I can go the forest with moths and butcher guys, but some strong dudes there kill me. I can also do the rat boss, but they kill me too. I ran out of pharos lockstones or whatever. Also how do I get to the bottom of the giant hole in the main area? I bought the cat ring and I made it to the graveyard thingy, but I can't go lower without dying

I'm having fun tho, ds2 is a good game.

DS2 is fucking shit and you'll soon see how bad it gets
The bosses won't get any better by the way, there's one optional god tier boss but the rest is just garbage

take off the rest of your gear and be human

I did, can't make the last jump.
Orstein kills me too, even with the summon

>Orstein kills me too, even with the summon
Jesus christ, just how bad are you?
Are you raising the agility stat? Because I played Bandit in my first playthrough and the game was nigh impossible with the minimum agility state. Your rolls straight up don't work. After investing like 20 levels into adaptability, the game finally became playable and retard mode
Also, increase your health. You should be able to survive naked + cat ring

it is filled with both b team and a team, with the lowest points being b team created.

I'm level 30something, maybe 40. Statts are around 12ish for the first 3 (vit end and the other one), 14ish for str and dex, 14ish for adv

There's an NPC that will build a ladder into the well for some souls, but don't remember where to find him. Still I used cat's ring and health and tanked the fall just fine back then.
Pharro's Lockstones won't lock you out of critical places so no probs there.

It is my favorite DaS, just saying. Have lots of fond memories with it, Scholar that it.

>After investing like 20 levels into adaptability, the game finally became playable and retard mode
This is straight up lie, ADP gives i-frames for just 14 ADP and then it's just diminishing returns, there's no reason to level up this stat unless some strange requirement or you're building a ninja

most of the enemy design in elden ring is pretty lame like with dark souls 2

It's obvious that a huge portion of the game was developed by B team, while A team developed Sekino.
Was Sekino was finished the A team went to ER to try to salvage was they could and the entire studio worked for the last 2-3 years.

>it’s fucking over
if it’s over then why does it have multiple 10/10s with millions of people playing it and everyone giving it nothing but praise? it’s not even close to over, it’s just getting started

because vee was (and will always be) a fromsoft sucking board, not that I'm complaining of course. I'm just disappointed, there's so much potential in elden ring but they had to go and add in completely retarded shit. I've always had my suspicions when I saw tanimura's name but the entire game just reeks of his dirty paws(ambushes, ganks, bullshit aoe's, lockstones, enemies with limitless stamina, double bosses for no reason), at least the level design is good aside from the (admittedly beautiful but inherently flawed) vistas of the open world.

Its dropped to 96 lol

>straight up lie
Dude, 14 ADP gives you literally nothing. If you're a mage, then yeah, it's worthless since attunement also gives you agility.
If you're playing bandit however, then you get nearly no agility even if you raise adaptability to level 10. You have to raise it to around 20 just to match DS1's i frames

Also, diminishing returns start around 25, since at that point you'll need a lot more agility just for a single frame. With 14 adapt, there's still a lot more frames to get for basically no cost

The things I dislike about ER are the spastic enemies with shitton of moves that cover wide areas and input read everything you do with hard coded counters for every moveset, just like dark souls 3 and Sekiro, don't say stupid shit.

The difference is that you had the tools and options to take on said enemies in sekiro, Elden ring just takes the most retarded parts of its predecessors and amps it up to an 11 while keeping the old shitty rollspam combat. It's difficulty for difficulty's sake. They've become a victim of their own expectations.

I played a straight edge knight with fatrolling

You don't really need ADP points if you're tanking with shield and proper armor, and even then you don't want to get hit, so I know the ADP meme is overblown. You can i-frame roll just fine timing correctly. It's not a tiny window or anything.

This is true. I like DaS1 and 2 because it's a tankier and more slow paced game with more meticulous gameplay, positioning, tanking or dodging, and recognising patterns between trades. BB is more action oriented. Sekiro is action. Dark Souls 3 is an abortion of a bad marriage between Dark Souls BUT Miyazaki wouldn't let go his anime enemies, or copypasting them from BB was easier than slowing them down/redesigning the game.

ER gets more fun if you just accept it's rollspam/agility oriented and everything else sucks.

>ER gets more fun if you just accept it's rollspam/agility oriented and everything else sucks.

Elden Ring gets more fun if you just cheese rune farming and level the shit out of your character. Otherwise its just a frustrating slog to play.

Some faggot will be like
>G-G-Git gud!

I am gud. But I also have another two dozen 60+ hour games to get through and I hate having my time wasted if I'm not enjoying it.

It's obvious Miyazaki focused on Sekiro and let B team handle Elden Ring, that explains a lot

>591508169

Huh? What has miyazaki been huffing? ER combat has absolutely nothing in common with sekiro. Its ds 3 with changeable weapon arts

Lolololoolll.Oolo9oloolo 96!!!! lolooloollololl Elden ring is still the bitch Of BOTW ad red dead redemption 2!! Red dead redemption has 97 On both consoles epic rekt for Darksouls 9 and3/4 fromsoft can NEVER un-dilate !

Just like he was all-in on Bloodborne which was being made alongside DS3.