MONKEY'S PAW

MONKEY'S PAW
FUCK SQUARE ENIX

Attached: file.png (512x250, 159.63K)

It's been too long since VP2, Hrist is never going to get her turn. The most we can hope for is this based autist comes back and rewrites the timeline again in his quest for Lenneth pussy.

Attached: Lezard.jpg (800x1100, 397.25K)

VP1 is the only good VP game.

cringe, 2 was enjoyable and looked amazing

I suddenly dont want ZoE 3 anymore...

Glad VP returned and not on shitendo garbage.

VP2 was an Star Ocean game pretending to be a VP game.

I wouldn't call a shitty Nier Automata ripoff "a return"

I really wanted a game with him as protagonist... I mean, we already had one Mortal Profile.

Someone explain the appeal of these games to me. They appear to be visual novels.

Has that old Cavia/Drakengard SOVL. Any Forumsintendogaf don’t know shit about that.

Just kidding, the game looks like garbage. I was never the biggest VP fan but bringing it back like this is pretty offensive.

anyone played the DS game?
was it good?

Just give me VP1 and VP2 remaster fuuuuuck

Only played the first game, but it had solid turn based combat and great character writing

*PACHANHGHH*
I GROW TIRED OF YOU
FINISHING STRIKE
FINAL BLAST

I liked quite much. But it is different. Considerably more "anime" with the plot/characters, but it didn't bother me.

2 was the best.

Attached: 1401956160826.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

2 was the best gameplay wise, but the story was total dogshit.

WE WUZ VALKYRIES N' SHIET

Attached: FNe9ODlXMAMCMzb.jpg (3840x2160, 1.11M)

GRAVITY BLESSING

At this point, mobileshit was better
Just trying to figure out how the fuck we ended with teleports behind you nigger valkyrie is frying my brain
HOW
FUCKING HOW

Yes. But boy is it fucking good.

*Bloodbane shitty voice files muffling some untilligible lines while he rapes your party because you forgot the dinosaur spear*

>non-canon spinoff
>generic action combat

Its that kind of good that literally becomes timeless. The games you can replay infinitely for decades and stay consistently good are one in a million

Issat a mahfackin' dragoon!?

Attached: drg.png (327x247, 183.84K)

Why does this game look like utter shit?
It's offensive to the eyes bad.