Hey, Any Forums. Can we talk about Genshin?

Hey, Any Forums. Can we talk about Genshin?
I don't think you would believe how insanely bad the /vg/ threads are.

Did you get Raiden off the new banner?
Are you having fun with her?
How's the artifact grind going?

Attached: Raiden killing 4 robots.webm (908x500, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2kFOwJIWLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QhRptxHANm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't play chink shit

>beat Elden Ring
>come back to Genshin
>everything feels like shit
Go on without me guys...

Attached: 1644154909031.jpg (465x465, 24.16K)

/thread

I tried Elden Ring.
But the girls weren't cute enough to hold my interest.

Genshin is really the only game I play still. And I like that I only have to play a few minutes a day to maintain my account.

Well then, it's a good thing MiHoYo is moving out of China.

>pedo coomer has shit taste
now that's surprising

>girls weren't cute enough
Wut

If only you knew the deep and intense irony.
Because I'm someone who constantly rails against cum_brain retards and how they are the bane of all discussion.

I just like cute stuff.

Attached: 1619747413438.jpg (3688x2748, 3.09M)

I played Elden Ring and fucking loved it because I could finally play as a man
Sadly Mihoyo does not like men so the game isn't that good anymore

Faggot.

I mean, seems pretty self explanatory.
The game isn't really that nice looking, and girls tend to be ugly no matter how much you customize them.

Attached: -maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 172.14K)

based

Attached: 1646519531659.png (410x598, 126.46K)

What the fuck does this retarded metric matter in gaming?

Games are a visual medium.
I want to like looking at what I'm playing.
Is that really an odd metric?

Yes, it's super odd. It's like your brain is fucked up and you don't understand the point of games.

Holy shit you're an actual fucking retard. You have to go back and by that I mean to a state of none living.

Is Kokomi c1 worth it?

I'm at 40 rolls and guaranteed is next with no more primos. I'm gonna make it bros. Just need to keep farming everyday.
On a different note. How does Mona work best? I get very different numbers on her ultimate skill from 30k to over 70k.

Whoa. No need to samefag. You got super asshurt for no reason.
Also no, the screen shot you are going to reply to this post with doesn't prove you aren't samefagging.

Also, yeah, you're kind of a moron. A game looking visually appealing is one its major selling points.
No matter how good a game is, if it's stick figures, it's not really worth playing.

>Whoa. No need to samefag. You got super asshurt for no reason.
Yep, your brain is definitely fucked up if you're imagining you're being persecuted by a single person. Seek psychiatric help.

Go back to your general faggot.

No they aren't

What's so bad about gig? Not having to constantly deal with people throwing around chinkshit every five posts is kind of nice.

This patch was the worst and laziest thing they've done in a long time. I hope chasm is better but I'm really doubting it.

I don't feel persecuted, though.
It's just you who's having a mental break down for no reason. Not sure why you're getting so spastic over someone saying "games should look visually appealing".
It's honestly pretty weird.

Ranni is cuter than anything in Genshin

Retard.

Yeah you do.

>I get very different numbers on her ultimate skill from 30k to over 70k.
It's not even an exaggeration to say that Mona has the most complex burst in the game.

It would take so long to explain it in full here in a post. You should just check out these videos. The guy is probably the best Mona player out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=L2kFOwJIWLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QhRptxHANm8

>it's you that's mad not me!
>seethes like fuck because multiple people shit all over him
Fucking schizo.

my wife is mostly playing elden ring and im mostly farming for pale flame and emblem.

opposite what you'd think...

>muh waifus
You are the worst part of internet culture. You literally can't enjoy anything if it isn't shitty coombait or a moe kusoge

>i can read your mind over the internet!
>my posts effect you greatly and destroy your emotional well being!
Don't you feel silly for acting this dumb?

And multiple people didn't shit on me. It's just you having a melt down.
And now you're trying to cope by deluding yourself into thinking other people are mad.
The fact you keep replying to two posts at a time so you can more replies in on a post really gives it away.

First off. You're an ignorant newfag retard who doesn't even understand the word "waifu" or what it means. You think it means "female" or something.
Secondly, see

The fact that you're trying this hard shows exactly who's in the wrong. You really need to touch grass.

good
a games quality is always inversely correlated to the amount of gay waifu making/posting that it produces
Play Code Vein if you want to play cute girl dress up

I'm not trying hard at all, though.
You're literally brain-damaged-clown levels of intelligent.
Seeing through you isn't hard at all.

I just spent the whole day playing, cleaned up every quest I still had in my log, finished a bunch of stuff in Tsurumi and Enkanomiya.
I really like this game and I wonder what it's like for new players now with the absolute fuck load of content the game has before endgame.

Attached: 1646872516156.jpg (580x435, 149.4K)

youre no better than a soiface beard glasses man playing mario babytoy because it looks cute