Have you ever tried to get your friends to play a game you love? How’d it go?

Have you ever tried to get your friends to play a game you love? How’d it go?

Attached: 7B19C4C9-8C75-43FC-ABED-613300097BB3.jpg (364x273, 12.46K)

didnt go well, my friends have terrible taste in games

I don't even like LoL but I once made my friend play LoL because he lost a bet, he got addicted to it, he is now talking about transitioning and use female pronouns, i miss my friend. :(

This episode enjoyed the fuck out of me.

>Hey Wes, check out this new game everyone's playing
>Naw, I want to check the coding of the game first before I try it

Like, I know he was right, but who the fuck thinks like that?

Tried to get my friend and his wife to play FFXIV. My friend said he found the sign up process for the game “intimidating”. And then forgot his password.

Also trying to get him into stranger or paradise because we loved nioh 2 but he’s skeptical about it. Honestly if he just shits on it I’ll likely not play with him much anymore.

Attached: EABE4C40-A74D-4747-AE66-BF06B683E62D.jpg (640x480, 33K)

There is is, League makes you into a tranny
OR
Only trannies play League

Only trannies play lol
if you're not a tranny you transition when u play lol

or u just play dota and get buff and fuck all pussies and play matches on big arenas that are televised all over the globe

Or u just play lol and become a tranny

Got my friend to play Borderlands 2 with me. Was pretty fun playing the whole thing co-op

I love how no one brings up that Riker almost destroys the Federation because he couldn't keep it in his pants

I don't really try to push my interests on others but I'm glad my friends finally got into monster hunter when World/Iceborne came out

Attached: 1622561101241.jpg (207x219, 10.67K)

I got one of my brothers Okami for christmas
He played it for a whole ten minutes and never gave it a real chance. I'm still mad.

That’s because he’s based, there’s nothing they could do to him

Across my entire life, I have experienced nothing but difficulty in finding a friend who would check out the things I liked (play a game, read something, etc.) to the extent that I would play shit or read shit or watch shit someone else recommended me.

Well they're not entirely wrong, I love the game but the sign up is actual dogshit especially just to download the thing.

Unsuccessfully tried to get friends into Splatoon so we could play League together

Unfortunately I was born post 9/11 so all my friends just play League, Genshit, and Valorant. Any attempt to get them to try anything else has been unsuccessful.

It's not just videogames, they refuse to try anything new. They won't eat anywhere other than Chick-fil-A, they only listen to k-pop or nigger jungle music, they only buy apple products because they refuse to get anything else, it's pretty frustrating, but I'd imagine this behavior isn't exclusive to zoomers.

Attached: 07i6w3r5a9p41.jpg (3120x4160, 2.33M)

>try to get old friends to play TF2
>"nah man i didnt understand the game" *keeps playing LoL*
>try to get old friends to play Paladins
>"nah man i dont know how to use characters" *keeps playing LoL*
>get new friends, invite them to play TF2
>"wanna play worms armaggedon first? "
In conclusion get new friends
>inb4 how
Go outside

Attached: 1633715204945.png (325x452, 181.08K)

Never goes well. I never meet friends who like the same games as me.

Attached: e47f3e34b990e1aebc1260a955b2ce4a.jpg (509x574, 59.55K)

None of my friends want to play an RTS, even the ones that used to.

Attached: 1428363782711.gif (210x255, 715.68K)

Jelicho would have had him shipped off to a Cardassian prison camp

He's such a fucking dork. Super lame "just say no" message.