3x3 thread

Is this you?

Attached: 1614527167095.jpg (640x502, 103.21K)

delete your thread

I have only played 3/9 of those games and I dont intend to ever play the rest except maybe NV and MGS

i look like this, say this and post 3x3s like this

yes I enjoy good video games

Attached: mosaic3800102b04469e328089c2fbc960620fc3289e3f.jpg (920x920, 383.85K)

NV and MGS are pretty good
NV is a little overrated, it's great as an RPG but pretty shit to play
MGS3 is really fun and a good story but IMO it doesn't hold up on replays, that could vary from person to person though

You're more pathetic than the people you're complaining about

Of those Majora's Mask is the only one I haven't played.
Dark Souls, God Hand, REmake and DMC3 are the only ones that I would put on my top 20 games of all time; I liked the rest but not that much.

I think resident evil, smt, silent hill, and majoras mask are cool, but they arent even close to the masterpieces that god hand and mgs3 are.

new vegas is just okay
dark souls 1 is an 8/10

i have never played a fallout game or mgs (except revengeance) before, last time i tried to play nv nothing seemed to work well so ive left it since

gotta play mgs1 but i dont have a ps3 and i dont feel like getting the watered down gog ver and espx is a shitty emulator

>Of those Majora's Mask is the only one I haven't played.
it's probably the most worth playing game there
I don't even like zelda that much, it's just really good

Nah.

Attached: my 3x3 vidya.png (820x817, 1.13M)

>and espx is a shitty emulator
Are you stuck in the 2000s? We have Mednafen and DuckStation now

Zelda games aren't my thing. I played and liked A link to the Past and Ocarina of Time but never felt compelled to play any other Zelda game.

replace fallout transvegas with disgaea and it's literally me

Zelda games aren't my thing either, I've dropped nearly every Zelda game I've played, Majora is just especially good

kinda based but also kinda cringe

>replace tranny game with another tranny game
Nice

I look like this and I say this

>"Zelda games aren't my thing"
>Tries desperately to shove Majora's Mask down my throat.
No, I won't play Majora's Mask. Stop wasting your time.

Only played Majora's Mask. I couldn't care less about Dark Soul games or New Vegas.

Attached: 3x3.png (521x523, 530.56K)

as much as i hate this meme 3x3 threads do get stale after you posted the same chart more than 3 times just to get your +s and -s
we should start making thematic 3x3s, or genre specific ones

Attached: IMG-20210208-WA0003.jpg (720x715, 44.42K)

it was a long time ago ahah

Still never finished God Hand despite really liking the combat system

CVIII is pretty good, my favorite Classicvania is probably Bloodlines though

>JSRF
This one's good, you should play some other extreme sports games like Tony Hawk and SSX

Baba is You is good, play Sutte Hakkun and Stephen's Sausage Roll

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.83M)

Just say the time mechanic filtered you and move on, no one's trying to force you to do shit.

those are good games

Attached: image_2022-03-10_142348.png (1280x1280, 2.34M)

Majora is a lot different from the other Zeldas, it makes sense why someone might like it more than the others. Take your meds.

How can I be "filtered" by a game I've never played it? The Zelda series didn't "grab" me so I see no reason to play another.

>no one's trying to force you to do shit
Your increasingly angry posts say otherwise.

Don't care; it still is a Zelda game and I would rather play something else. Not saying that I found them to be bad games, I just found them kind of bland combat-wise.

Damn you really love sequels.