Remember a few months ago when every vidya publisher from Ubisoft to Square Enix was shilling NFTs...

Remember a few months ago when every vidya publisher from Ubisoft to Square Enix was shilling NFTs? That didn't last long kek.

Attached: Untitled.png (616x614, 405.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoinersTakingLs/status/1501645620682977285/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

Yeah it turns out scams don't work if the mark doesn't buy it.

twitter.com/CoinersTakingLs/status/1501645620682977285/
>nft's dying
>tfw gonna see Any Forums explode into yet another pink wojakspam hellhole
The schadenfreude is insane, why would you buy these, especially off opensea, which LITERALLY ISNT EVEN CONNECTED TO THE BLOCKCHAIN, THE MAIN THING NFT'S EXIST OFF OF holy shit

Attached: FNbqu-aVIAEIJoY.jpg (750x680, 37.05K)

B-but my monkey jpegs...

What the fuck is "The Metaverse"? I always thought it was some kind of Marvel thing

FPBP

>people paid for "original jpeg, do not steal"
>unironically
>like, as a fucking actual investment

Attached: hitler_laughing.jpg (1280x720, 44.47K)

>Any Forumstards fall for yet another scam
Time truly is a flat circle

Wow what a surprise.

>mfw I made some shitty NFTs just out of curiosity and made $200 from retarded cryptobros
Neat.

Attached: IMG_4167.jpg (1170x1134, 868.78K)

The companies were just looking to make a quick buck off the latest fad. Really even ubi quartz bombing hard probably cost them fuck all. It was the same crop they've been selling for years, but with a serial number slapped on it. Shit was probably already made for microtransactions and quickly repurchased at the last second.

I hope everyone that tried to get rich on NFTs and spent their entire savings on it suicides from despair. No mercy.

metaverse was supposed to imprison normies into the computation world so their souls cant escape the loosh farm and prison planet.

I'm sure NFTs will become the norm some day, but not now.

Remember when people hated DLC? Yea that sure didn't last long.

So judging by the average price to mint an nft, you're down $5800? Nfts are already a joke, you don't need to larp.

Pixelmon is the best advertising Pokemon ever needed because it's a 73m shitshow

>I hope everyone that tried to get rich on NFTs
The people who sold ugly monkey jpegs DID get rich though, user.
That was the whole point the entire time.

Attached: Laughing in the 50's.jpg (900x885, 282.53K)

DON'T WANNA LEAVE
I FEEL LIKE A GNOME~
CRYPTO IS IN MY CHROMER ROAMER
THAT'S THE PLACE LOOK AT MY FACE
I'M IN THAT CRYPTO SPACE~

Attached: lzCHFRn.png (1900x1476, 3.78M)

no one had any interest in any of this shit. Ever. It was all crypto bros trying to shill actual shit because they thought this would be a good way to get normalfags to buy into their ponzi scheme.

I still have not heard a single positive thing about how NFT's could improve video games, how would being able to buy a spot at a blockchain improve gaming in any way at all?

Spoken like a true paperhand. You don't have the guts to be rich? Fine, more for the rest of us, but don't come crying when you missed the crypto boat going to the moon just because you couldn't hold what you had.

Anyone who is retarded enough to think that nft's are the future deserves to lose all their money. I can't fucking imagine what sort of small brained mouthbreeder thought that you gain something by buying literal images of monkeys.

Zuckerberg trying to sell VRchat (but extremely moderated) to normalfags basically.

> Interest ... is Falling Fast
No, people were curious about it because companies kept talking about it, so they were looking it up to find out what the fuck everybody was talking about. People were never really "interested" in it en masse. People generally fall into one of the following groups:

* People who don't fucking understand any of it, and never will.
* People who think VR and the metaverse is neat on paper, but NFT bullshit makes the whole thing into an annoying pyramid scheme that clearly just wants to vacuum as much money as possible while providing no real value.
* People who recognize that NFTs are completely retarded and pointless for any company that controls the entire infrastructure anyways, and know it's a stupid buzzword.
* People who think VR is neat, but don't understand any of this NFT stuff and stay away because everybody keeps talking about "non fungible tokens" and it's all very confusing.
* People who buy into NFTs because they have some stupid delusions of getting rich off it.

The last group is the loudest and the smallest. Most people were obviously never going to buy into it.

Hilariously, Facebook (excuse me, Meta) might have actually fucking killed VR for the foreseeable future by trying to tie it to the retarded flash-in-the-pan that is NFTs.

>Metaverse
>Facebook talked about
>suddenly, everyone decided to used that word without understanding what it mean.
It is annoying how there is a lot of fake metaverse.
Like that website that let you buy your country land in metaverse.

P. S: Their metaverse

What would the Any Forums Metaverse be like? Imagine if you could shitpost in VR.

And even if they denounce NFT, I will still not buy their games.

VRChat with your digital property on the blockchain with NFTs for literally no reason, controlled and moderated by Facebook. They even changed the fucking company name to "Meta" and went all-in on it.
It is the blunder of the decade, and a sad attempt by a dying company to remain relevant.

NFTs are a massive scam

Poorfags who get rich quick tend not to know how to keep their money very long.

Opensea lets you mint NFTs for free if it's on the Polygon chain (read: bargain bin NFTs)

The dumb bitch index never lies.